View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 06:26 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar grips. View Post
I could keep arguing my point to you Joe but I feel like I do when I argue with a Liberal. in the end it's just wasted breath on my part.

I will say this, if Trump gets elected and after a few years it turns out I'm wrong in my predictions you and everybody else on the Trump bandwagon can feel free to say "i told you so" every chance ya'll get. but if I'm right i'm never going to let you forget it. perhaps i'll have others send "zane Was right" for me in the form of a group text.

have a nice day.

Thank You, Thank You, and Thank You again......

A group of five of us friends have taken the stance that we will in fact mimick liberals, but as Republicans. In this case it worked. We are pounding anything that is not pro Trump and refuse to hear anything anyone else has to say. It is a conscious effort at being so totally one sided that only what I say and believe in matters. It has worked for liberals for decades, while we Conservatives mostly complain and lose ground slowly. Conservatism is losing in America, something has to be tried, so we chose to take the liberalism effect and reverse it with Conservative values.
Got under your skin, right?

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!