View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 11:54 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFadda View Post
let's give a break here. He IS a motor trooper and therefore has most likely had to drink the Glock Kool-Aid. I'd like to see a Glock in the low $400 range though. Police turn ins or buying the "blue box" is probably the only way now.

And btw.... you forgot to mention that the Glock is a plastic BRICK! That said, I used to say that I'd probably leave my 1911s in the safe and grab the Glocks if I had to bug out. Probably not any longer. Mrs. loves her DW Guardian in 9mm, and I love my Guardian in 38 Super. Probably grab them both in an emergency. Daily carry? Either the Guardian or the SIG 365. Just my choices in life of course.

And I'd STILL pick up that Taurus for $400 !!! So, you buy it, and if you don't like it... gift it to me? LOL

Michael

this is one reason I love , blue label program is a steal really. And they are a brick but you can't really destory them and they work in most conditions so they are great for most conditions. I love a utility that just works no matter what if you can shoot it well.

I love my 1911's of course, nothing replacing them but man I don't carry a 1911, I carry my "bricks"

I am still mulling over the 9mm......I have been saving for a higher end 1911 already.