Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 06-28-2016, 11:06 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts
Angry 'Dems No Longer Represent Ideals Of A Free Society,

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300288922.html

"Their party no longer represents the ideals of a free society,"
Gottlieb said. "Democrats who are participating in this exhibition think they symbolize the frustration of American citizens. What they're really symbolizing is the fact that they have been sitting down on the job rather than addressing the genuine threat of worldwide terrorism that has once again erupted in this country while Democrat Barack Obama sits in the Oval Office.
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

This about violence, not guns. They've forgotten the words of the founding fathers, including those in my signature line.

COTEP #719

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
Old 06-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLE2 View Post
This about violence, not guns. They've forgotten the words of the founding fathers, including those in my signature line.
MY Signature line as well! Been there since I joined. It was True then, and even more so now! The Dems do not care though!
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-29-2016, 07:34 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLE2 View Post
I'm not so sure they've "forgotten" them. I think they remember them very well. They just don't want to live by them, in preference to their own "world order view." I think (at least for the Govt.) the whole push for gun control is more about disarming those with the knowledge of that history and the mindset that they *can* revolt against a tyrannical govt., and having the means to do it (the arms). Think less about "Aurora, Sandy Hook, Orlando, etc." and think more about "Ruby Ridge... Clive Bundy...."