COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 07-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I am a working photojournalist for a world wide major wire service and have private commercial clients.

Gary
Old 07-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Xxxxx

Last edited by JimF4M1s; 05-14-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I need to look around here more often!

Graduated HS 1969 in suburban Detroit, graduated college and married the only woman on earth that could possibly put up with me in 1976. We have had a long and winding road from Michigan to Iowa to Michigan to Ohio to Connecticut. I am a restaurant manager, she is a nurse.

Our daughter is a Mechanical Engineer (UConn), she and her husband have produced the World's Most Perfect two year old Granddaughter for us to spoil.

Our son is a Gunners Mate in the Coast Guard, currently stationed in Miami.

My entree to the COTEP world is a pre-CZ PM-1S Major, which I love shooting, it is a much better shooter than I am.
DW PM-1S #106
www.danwessonforum.com
Old 07-02-2012, 06:28 AM
COTEP Member

Let me say first that this is my first post and want to say thanks to the folks welcoming me. There were a few questions on where in GA did I hang my hat. The answer is in the Augusta area. Let me tell you that it has been 'slap your momma hot' the past few days but it is July and it is Georgia.

OK, I retired after 24+ years in the United States Army in the communications field. Mostly working in radio frequency management, a fancy term for radio stuff. I continue to work to pay the bills and currently support our Finest in that same field. I travel about half the time but with an iPad I get to stay in touch.

A very diverse gaggle we have. This is just great.

Jerry
Old 07-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I am an actuary.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I did my time in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman, 98% of my entire career was with the 2nd Marine Division as a medic. After retirement I used my GI bill to get both my BA and MA in Nursing and now work as a travelling RN while my wife is a Cardiologist moonlighting in family practice from time to time.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
COTEP Member

I am a professional audio engineer (sound guy/monitor guy) most of the time, but recently took up work doing more stage work. I am currently working as a stage left guitar tech and doing a 6 week tour in Europe.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:27 PM
COTEP Member

Navy, E1-E6, O1-O5 Unrestricted Line, mostly Surface Warfare.

Electrical Engineer, Computer Scientist. All my education (BSEE, MSCS) through the military. After I retired in '92, I started one of the first Internet Service Providers. This was back in the day of 9600bps modems, and terminal interfaces.

Was later VP of Engineering at a long haul networking company.

Now founder and CTO of an Internet software and services company. If you want to be bored and find out more, check out our web site at www.concursive.com. We've been at this one for 12 long and difficult years now.

I'm getting tired of being the last one paid and the first one to work nights and weekends

Wouldn't it be nice if the economy came back! I'm the poster child of "The government didn't build this, I built it."

Anyway, enough whining!
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
-- Samuel Adams
COTEP CBOB0676
KO4ENQ
Old 10-16-2012, 07:25 PM
COTEP Member

I'm a ASE certified mechanic working for Palm Beach County Fleet. Working the specialized equipment shop. Everything for weedeaters to Swamp buggies on 2.5 rockwells, airboats, and vehicles.

Only 24 more years till retirement..........

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,478 Times in 295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukinut View Post
I'm a ASE certified mechanic working for Palm Beach County Fleet. Working the specialized equipment shop. Everything for weedeaters to Swamp buggies on 2.5 rockwells, airboats, and vehicles.

Only 24 more years till retirement..........
I wouldn't hold your breath to much on that, you should add 10 more years to that, the way our country is going now............