COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 04-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts
Angry Let's Compare the Two Tyrants

•Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people's passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.

•Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the startof theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.

•Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.

•Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well.

•Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question

•Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birthcertificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.

•Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his Obama Youth Brigade.

•Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills

•Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.

•Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.

•Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.

•Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.

•Both Hitler andObama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.

•Like Hitler, Obama advocates using murder as a means of population control. ( Abortion for one is Murder)
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-12-2014, 08:45 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,607 Times in 418 Posts

While I can see some similarities, comparing Obama to the monster Hitler is a little over the top. Should Obama be given as much time to develop his plans and near his goals as Hitler had the comparison might become more compelling. But as of right now it's just not legitimate.

I say this as a Jew and an Obama despiser....
Old 04-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbonz View Post
While I can see some similarities, comparing Obama to the monster Hitler is a little over the top. Should Obama be given as much time to develop his plans and near his goals as Hitler had the comparison might become more compelling. But as of right now it's just not legitimate.

Well, to be Clear, this was a comment from a Liberal Blog, I was just sharing it,
but...There ARE Striking similarities to the 2 Tryrants.
Obama has not committed Mass Genocide, yet. And He may not hate Jewish People. But other than that, they match up quite a bit.
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-13-2014, 12:09 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbonz View Post

Obama, IMO, has not had enough time or cooperation to achieve what I believe his goals are. He has said that The Constitution was written better than he perceived and was stopping him, though he did not say from what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw1911 View Post
Well, to be Clear, this was a comment from a Liberal Blog, I was just sharing it,
but...There ARE Striking similarities to the 2 Tryrants.
Obama has not committed Mass Genocide, yet. And He may not hate Jewish People. But other than that, they match up quite a bit.
Obama shows disdain for Jews, no doubt about it. And there are similarities, but there are similarities between all kinds of people. Obama is the only elected official I have seen during my 56 years on this ball of dirt we call Earth that causes me concern, and I will tell you why.

Way back when, actors were blacklisted from Hollywood. They were deemed to be communists, or communist sympathizers. But in reality, the masses of actors were really just assholes just like the actors of today. The problem is that "way back when" is now today....and very powerful Hollywood is no longer being called before Congress to explain their stance, they are now part of the movement to achieve a government controlled nation. Hollywood didn't change, the government did, as well as a large part of the general population. And the media is on board as we all know. No matter who is elected in 2016, what we see on TV and in movies will have tones that direct the masses towards a common goal of a government controlled nation. This cannot end well.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!