COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 11-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
Did he do it? Maybe. Has he ever been charged? Found guilty by his peers? Nope. Yet, just like the NFL, the networks have taken away his livlihood over unproven allegations, never proven or even tried in a court of law. We have turned into a nation of hand wringing nancy girls, where an allegation is enough to ruin someones life or ambitions (remember Herman Cain, I voted for him in the primary) without any true proof of wrongdoing.
If he did it, God will make him answer for it. And I believe that. Until then, absent an arrest and a trial, he should be allowed to make a living.
I agree with you . But there is the one he paid off in 2006. Anyway, I think the Man has more money than He can spend in His Lifetime. He could easily Retire now Comfortably. I voted for Herman Cain too. I thought He would make a Great POTUS!
What is interesting, is the Liberal Media is all over these allegations, when they usually Protect Democrats! Especially Black Males. Just sayin.
Whether He did these awful things or not, only God knows. And YES, God WILL Hold Him accountable!
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-20-2014, 10:57 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Statute of Limitations has run out. Unless he has been naughty recently, the only "court" that will try him is the court of public opinion.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 11-21-2014, 12:04 AM
COTEP Member

There have been many young, hoping to make the big time, gals who have been taken advantage of, or not, hoping that sex might be the push that will get them their stardom through the influence of the star. I believe I have read that 5 years and many abuses after the first "abuse" the gal was still in his sphere. I have no idea. Sex is the currency of the business, everyone is beautiful and the $ rewards of success are huge. Who doesn't think things go wrong on a pretty consistent basis. It seems that the charges all were filed after the statute of limitations had run out. How outraged were they if it took that long to complain? Just saying. If he paid one to shut up, I believe he is probably a scumbag. If not perhaps he is a victim himself? Rich and famous people find sex pretty available.... perhaps he failed to fall in love or to buy a ring? Or to get her a show on the idiot box or the movies. I always liked him, found him and thoughtful and had great sympathy for the loss of his son. I would like to think it is all BS. but I do not know. Sometimes I think I should have been in show business. Can you say Jennifer Lawrence?
NRA Life Member

I stand for the flag, I kneel for the fallen!

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:46 PM
COTEP Member

Who knows? We are all speculating of course. If the accusers all have a similar story (they seem to) and they didn't know each other, sounds bad for old Bill.

The statements by the former prosecutor seem damning, especially if he made them long ago. (he may want to write a book?)

I worked sex crimes long time ago and it's common that women clam up and say nothing, the recent revelations easily fuel more victims to come forward because now someone may believe them. It seems similar to the domestic violence issues with NFL players, they are treated like royalty, get all the breaks and feel above the law. Look at FSU, Ravens and other examples.

Lots of these famous folks that portray wonderful folks turn out to be real dicks in real life. Whatever happens to Cosby, I will say that big eye thing gives me the creeps.

Pig, I agree with you on firearms choice/issues, but differ here, it's not just one allegation. I handled a rape case against a gynecologist years ago (he put a contract out on me and they actually entered my home while I was away) and during the investigation, we found two more victims that never spoke up. They came forward out of guilt that they should have done something that might have saved someone else. One lady told me she never thought of anything but herself and she should have considered he might do it again to another.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:32 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts
Exclamation This is NOT a Woman here. Not Good for Bill!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ex-...men/ar-BBfq3YE

"scotti, who worked as a facilities manager for the Brooklyn NBC Studio where “Cosby Show” was filmed, told the New York Daily News that he arranged for monthly payments and more for eight women during “The Cosby Show’s” run from 1984-1992. He claimed some women would receive as much as $2,000 at a time."

"Cosby now has claims against him from at least 15 women with varying charges of sexual assault. Since the allegations resurfaced, NBC has pulled a project with him, Netflix postponed a stand-up special it was going to stream and TV Land has stopped airing re-runs of “The Cosby Show.”
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson