COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 05-21-2015, 09:51 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skosh69 View Post
But if they don't ask for more money, how can all the NRA politico's have a job, hold conventions and such?

Sorry, but how much of your actual membership fees go to something worth while?

Not trying to start an argument, but I've heard from people from both sides of the story, those for the NRA and those not.

Appointed member, etc make how much money per year? Have what kind of expense accounts??

Just as an example, Ronnie Barrett is a board member is he not? I'm sure he's making a nice salary from the NRA, just like all the others.

I understand that it's a job and it's a paid position, but let's get realistic here.

I won't even get started on how much they're spending for printing and mailing all the literature and such.

I asked similar questions to the NCOA, Non Commissioned Officers Association, representative when he came to our PLDC class, as to why join the NCOA when I was about to be promoted to a sergeant in the Army.

He stated his job was to fight for my rights, raises, etc in Washington. When I asked him how much he made and what was his yearly pay increases were, he tried to say that was irrelevant and basically dodged my questions.

I didn't give up and after continuing to ask the same question and even more, I was then removed from the lecture by the cadre.

Sorry, for the rant, just a personal pet peeve of mine.

Don't get me wrong, I'll donate on my own terms, but stop asking me for constant hand outs like you were a homeless person at a stop light.

Ell, if you want a real perversion of monetary privileges look at Wounded Warrior.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 05-21-2015, 11:16 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skosh69 View Post

Sorry, but how much of your actual membership fees go to something worth while?

Sorry, for the rant, just a personal pet peeve of mine.

Don't get me wrong, I'll donate on my own terms, but stop asking me for constant hand outs like you were a homeless person at a stop light.
I Feel the Same Way I donate to a lot of Causes
I just CAN,T Afford to give thousands of MY dollars up and still Pay my bills and Buy this new to me LW Commander I got my eyeballs on
DOGG!!!
Survivors
Will be Shot Again!!!