COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2016, 08:59 AM
COTEP Member

Default Cruz Sent Packing

So Ted Cruz decided to not endorse Trump last night in his speech at the RNC. Personally, I liked Cruz in the primaries. I did not vote for him as he was going to lose anyway so I supported the leader and obvious "to be" victor, Trump. I prefer a Constitutionalist over any party candidate, but Cruz broke stride, and broke the written vow he signed. He has died to me. I always have allowed for mistakes as I am far from perfect, but this was blatant disregard for Republican Americans across the country. The RNC is a place to unify Republicans and Cruz not endorsing Trump left a void as he had the second highest vote count in the primaries. Politicians like Cruz help divide the Republican party, and will help Hillary gain momentum towards victory.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
The Following User Says Thank You to milkmanjoe For This Useful Post:
Gatorade (07-24-2016)