COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > Long Guns

Old 09-18-2016, 07:50 AM
COTEP Member

Nice rifle....Love .22's.....the underestimated rifle....People are building them for SHTF scenarios as you can easily carry a few thousand rounds of ammo in a backpack.

Load it with CCI Velocitors, in the right hands it becomes a pretty quiet stopper of organisms large and small.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 09-18-2016, 08:53 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmanjoe View Post
Nice rifle....Love .22's.....the underestimated rifle....People are building them for SHTF scenarios as you can easily carry a few thousand rounds of ammo in a backpack.

Load it with CCI Velocitors, in the right hands it becomes a pretty quiet stopper of organisms large and small.
Absolutely Joe, that's why i bought it. It's the take down model so barrel and action separate for easy storage and carry. I was going to keep it stock but got the bug and added some parts, but it's still pretty stock (no custom barrel, no fancy stock, no drop-in full trigger assembly). It shoots mighty nice, I tremendously improved the trigger (I impressed myself with that one), and it shoots true with or without the scope. I also have a red dot for it, for fun and for rapid target acquisition if the situation calls for it.

I figured in a SHTF situation hunting and eating small game would be more realistic than killing a deer and having a bunch of meat spoil before I can use it all.