COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 10-17-2017, 12:54 PM
COTEP Member

Well he had a lot of rifles there and if one jammed he could just grab another. I think I could do 33 Mag dumps in under 12 minutes. The shape of that building makes acoustics go crazy. Would have sounded like Shooters coming from all directions. He wasn't taking aimed sniper shots. This was more like Charlie Sheen shooting the machine gun in Taps. Spray away, reload, spray again and repeat 33 times. The first couple I think he was trying to hit the jet fuel.

I also think he started earlier than he planned. The security guard heard drilling and he must have know that someone was going to be inside the room shortly no matter what.

I do agree something doesn't smell right but...
Old 10-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Well he had a lot of rifles there and if one jammed he could just grab another. I think I could do 33 Mag dumps in under 12 minutes. The shape of that building makes acoustics go crazy. Would have sounded like Shooters coming from all directions. He wasn't taking aimed sniper shots. This was more like Charlie Sheen shooting the machine gun in Taps. Spray away, reload, spray again and repeat 33 times. The first couple I think he was trying to hit the jet fuel.

I also think he started earlier than he planned. The security guard heard drilling and he must have know that someone was going to be inside the room shortly no matter what.

33 mag dumps in 12 minutes? All 33 emptied by firing them? I challenge anybody here to perform that! Nobody is that good.
I Love you all, but It Can Not Be Done! Period.
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-17-2017, 05:40 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post

Not to nitpick, but that would have been Tom Cruise (as Capt. David Shaun).

It's BEAUTIFUL MAN...... BEAUTIFUL!

Old 10-17-2017, 07:26 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FfNJGTFO View Post
Not to nitpick, but that would have been Tom Cruise (as Capt. David Shaun).

It's BEAUTIFUL MAN...... BEAUTIFUL!

I stand corrected! Funny thing is I was picturing Tom Cruise in my head but the name that came out was Sheen!
Old 10-18-2017, 06:05 AM
COTEP Member

Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos resurfaces on Ellen DeGeneres show.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/18/mandalay-bay-security-guard-jesus-campos-resurfaces-on-ellen-degeneres-show/?utm_term=.c25104d3fd45
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:10 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

The Feds were not first on scene. The fault may lie, if fault there is, with the LVPD.

Are facts being withheld? Probably. Any investigation takes time.

COTEP #719

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
Old 10-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw1911 View Post
33 mag dumps in 12 minutes? All 33 emptied by firing them? I challenge anybody here to perform that! Nobody is that good.
I Love you all, but It Can Not Be Done! Period.
How many rounds do they claim he fired? I thought they said 700 to 1k. If that's true, taking into consideration the Surefire 60 or 100 rnd magazines shown in the forensic photos, he may have only performed 10 or so mag dumps from three or four weapons. This brings the mag swap tally down to as low as 6.

I agree there's a shocking amount of conflicting evidence coming out and we don't have all the facts, but I'm not ready to go full conspiracy yet.
The acoustic "analysis" I've seen so far doesn't account for the moving of the weapon, that is, firing at one area sets up reflections (echoes) thru the building canyon that, to a witness (recording) from a fixed position, would change drastically were the weapon pivoted 30 degrees or so.

If shell cases were found out on the concert grounds THAT might cement the multiple shooter theories, but when I hear "no one could do that" it has no more credence than when it was applied to Oswald. ANY U.S. Marine could make those shots.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk