COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 07-19-2014, 09:28 AM
COTEP Member

Ain't it somewhat ironic how prison inmates, regardless of their crime, will not tolerate child molesters? In some wonderful way they hold on to the very core of society, children.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 07-19-2014, 09:28 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukinut View Post
I shared this myself on FB saying Kama is a bitch. The boy is lucky after I saw another news report of this has been happening for 3 years. The child was to scared to say anything because the fruitcake said he would harm him and his family. I also heard the 911 tape. The father is a better man then me.

because I would have beaten his ass out of my house and blown his head off with a close range shot of 12 gauge 00 buck and don't care if he was wimpering and crying like a little bitch he was.

Got to stop....
The bolded is sad to hear. Was the guy a neighbor, family member? How come he had access to the kid?
Old 07-19-2014, 09:49 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMag View Post
When they find out he is a child molester he will not last the day in prison!!!
Unfortunately, this is becoming less common. Too many states are now segregating their child molesters into protective custody/isolation. They are no longer getting their just rewards in prison. Shame.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:58 PM
COTEP Member

He'll get what's coming, one way or another. Good work dad!