COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > The Dremel Room

Old 06-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Wink

WOW, excellent work on the polishing and bead blasting, that is something I have thought about having done to my VBOB. I just need to find the right shop or person to do it if I don't end up going with Mr Severns Hard Hat treatment or back to DW for there black Duty finish.

Thanks for the post and pics. Again excellent work. Very Impressive.

-Ryan S
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops
Old 06-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I need to spend more time looking at threads!!!! I missed this one! What a great looking pistol!!!

The Present is the instant flash of reality in which the ever approaching Future becomes the Past..................

The Constitution is my Caesar
Old 06-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanks for the kind words, folks. I am pretty happy with the results, and the pistol is a real shooter. It seems every bit as accurate as my vbob, but the groups are smaller looking because of the swc bullet and the smaller bore size.

I'm going to keep practicing with the SD ammo from Buffalo Bore before I put it in the carry rotation. The attractive thing about this ammo for me is the low flash formulation, but I need to shoot it a bit more to be comfortable with the 750 ft/lbs energy out of the cbob. The firing pin stop seems to be helping a bunch, as it is subjectively much less obnoxious than my 2" ruger sp101 in 357 with full power loads.

Anyway, I love this gun, it's fun to shoot and fun to look at.
COTEP #453