COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 07:54 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
That's because y'all do. If you're breathin', y'all are talking. However, since talkin' causes the chest to rise and fall, we pretend to listen
And that's why a smart woman dons a low cut top and gets you nodding to very important yes/no questions..like "aren't these shoes fabulous?" *nod* "there are a bargain @ less than 200 ...and so sexy I have to have them!" *nod* "can I get them?" *nod* ..then you'll mumble " Sure!" Because she was babbling and you only half heard her.... something like.. "aren't..these...fabulous?... bargain...sex...have..to have them....get..them!"...

And that gentlemen is why you are where you are... In your case Mike, paying exes....
"The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people's opinions."
COTEP#CBOB0760
Old 08-08-2014, 08:49 AM
COTEP Member

Hi , welcome to the neighborhood, glad to see you!!

" If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to.
This is the last stand on earth. "
- Ronald Reagan, October 27, 1964

NRA Life Member - If not, you should be too!!
COTEP Member Number: 751
Old 08-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie View Post
And that's why a smart woman dons a low cut top and gets you nodding to very important yes/no questions..like "aren't these shoes fabulous?" *nod* "there are a bargain @ less than 200 ...and so sexy I have to have them!" *nod* "can I get them?" *nod* ..then you'll mumble " Sure!" Because she was babbling and you only half heard her.... something like.. "aren't..these...fabulous?... bargain...sex...have..to have them....get..them!"...

And that gentlemen is why you are where you are... In your case Mike, paying exes....
Closed Thread