COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > Long Guns

Old 10-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

$2,375.00 for the stock black version of the LMT308MWS from www.tombstonetactical.com $800.00 for the Burris Eliminator Laserscope from www.calssportingarmory.com $1,850.00 for the Nightforce 5-22x50 NXS Zero Stop at www.opticsplanet.com $200.00 for heavy duty swivel bipod from GG&G $250.00 for the FDE Sopmod and FDE Ergo Grip from Lewis Machine & Tool $60.00 for the UTG billet aluminum quick detach forearm grip $ 199.99 for the WCI Titanium Muzzle Brake.

Hope that helps. LMK

Weapon: LMT308MWS x 2, Timney Trigger, WCI Titanium Muzzle Brake, LMT FDE Sopmod, FDE Ergo Grip, UTG Folding Billet Aluminum Forearm Grip, Magpul Pmag 20LR, Magpul FDE MS2 Multi Position Sling.

Scopes: Burris Eliminator Laserscope, Nightforce 5-22x50 NXS with Zerostop Turrets.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Very nice pair. I normally only say that to chicks.

By the way.....is it an optical illusion, or is there something odd with the elevation turret of the NF?

Old 10-13-2011, 10:50 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

LMAO! Thanks! Might be the angle of the picture, the elevation turret is different in design than most others, don't know if it is due to it being zero stop, very very precise clicks and I do mean that not only can you hear each click on the elevation and windage turrets, but you feel the clicks as well. Once you dial it in, you can set the Allen screw and return to zero. Something I've only been able to do on the nightforce.

I think it might be the lighting in the picture or the angle of the shot.

Weapon: LMT308MWS x 2, Timney Trigger, WCI Titanium Muzzle Brake, LMT FDE Sopmod, FDE Ergo Grip, UTG Folding Billet Aluminum Forearm Grip, Magpul Pmag 20LR, Magpul FDE MS2 Multi Position Sling.

Scopes: Burris Eliminator Laserscope, Nightforce 5-22x50 NXS with Zerostop Turrets.

Last edited by Southpawmark; 10-18-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzman View Post
Very nice pair. I normally only say that to chicks.

By the way.....is it an optical illusion, or is there something odd with the elevation turret of the NF?

Yea I thought he might have gotten a custom turret. It looked to me like it has some FDE coloring in it .

Damn I have been drooling over that same exact NF scope and it would obviously go on my LMT 308. I have even thought about selling one of my 1911s. I might try and post my Trijicon and a spare EoTech I have on gun broker or something and see if anyone bites.

Worst case I might just have to break down after some more saving and just buy the NF.

Nice grouping..... I can't wait to get one on my LMT and take it out long range and get groups like that
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops