COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 07-06-2015, 06:58 PM
COTEP Member

Default I can't believe ...

they're even voting on this - Bush and Florida and now Haley and S.C. !!

South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag From Capitol

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/south-carolina-senate-votes-remove-confederate-flag-n387606
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:15 PM
COTEP Member

South Carolina had to remove it. Doesn't matter squat, the flag is everywhere up there anyway. The people have what they want. The South Carolina flag is the Crescent Palm, that's all they need.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 07-09-2015, 08:12 AM
COTEP Member

South Carolina House Votes to Remove Confederate Flag From Capitol.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/south-carolina-house-votes-remove-confederate-flag-capitol-n389086

S.C. Legislators Getting Death Threats Over Confederate Flag Debate.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/con...debate-n389046
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,211 Posts

This pisses me off and I'm not even a Southerner!!!! That Gov'ner needs to be removed from office and every other bleeding heart liberal that voted for the flags removal also.

How fuq'n stupid are people becoming? This vote just takes the cake right here.

The flag had NOTHING to do with what that asshat did in the church. NOTHING.

Did I mention that this pisses me off?
Old 07-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skosh69 View Post
This pisses me off and I'm not even a Southerner!!!! That Gov'ner needs to be removed from office and every other bleeding heart liberal that voted for the flags removal also.

How fuq'n stupid are people becoming? This vote just takes the cake right here.

The flag had NOTHING to do with what that asshat did in the church. NOTHING.

Did I mention that this pisses me off?
I'll second that emotion!
The Confederate Flag had ZIP to do with any of it!
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-09-2015, 11:23 PM
COTEP Member

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley Signs Bill Removing Confederate Flag.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/gov-haley-sign-bill-removing-confederate-flag-n389231
COTEP #762

Old 07-09-2015, 11:51 PM
COTEP Member

The flag is being removed from the Capital....Once again I'll say...big deal. It means nothing. The flag is on every garage, bumper, back truck window, etc. etc., up there. All South Carolina needs is the Crescent Palm(State flag) and our Stars and Stripes. What are you guys gonna say if the Black Panthers demand their flag be flown? This whole thread is bullshit. I live in SC part time and have seen more fistfights over the flag than I care to report. I'll tell you what Nikki Haley did. She brilliantly just won another future election as a white Republican woman Governor in a state that has a mass population of blacks who vote democrat.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 07-10-2015, 06:12 AM
COTEP Member

Confederate Battle Doesn't End in South Carolina as Petitions Spread Across Country

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/confederate-battle-doesnt-end-south-carolina-pols-citizens-petition-symbols-n389706

Hang on ...
COTEP #762

Old 07-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

This was the next step after going after the Redskins, they were just waiting for an opportunity. It doesn't end here. Washington and Jefferson are next - Remove the Washington monument and Jefferson Memorial, rename Washington D.C., take Washington and Jefferson off the money. They are already talking about replacing Hamilton with a woman on the $10 bill. Mark my word, within the next few years you will hear a clamor to replace George on the $1 bill and quarters.

Many teachers are already convincing all the young skulls full of mush that Washington and Jefferson were evil. Next they will try to write them out of the history books.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell

Last edited by DrHenley; 09-07-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:43 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
This was the next step after going after the Redskins, they were just waiting for an opportunity. It doesn't end here. Washington and Jefferson are next - Remove the Washington monument and Jefferson Memorial, rename Washington D.C., take Washington and Jefferson off the money. They are already talking about replacing Hamilton with a woman on the $10 bill. Mark my word, within the next few years you will hear a clamor to replace George on the $1 bill and quarters.

Many teachers are already convincing all the young skulls full of mush that Washington and Jefferson were evil. Next they will try to write them out of the history books.

History is not taught anymore as a formal class. The bitcoin is scaring the hell out of our Treasury and I could care less whose picture is on folding paper money. Nobody cares. Go to a mall and ask who is on any bill, 10 out of 10 won't know. And by the way, this push will end because as history shows a push back is in the future. I don't see it as being pretty.