COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 10:42 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,229 Times in 288 Posts
Default Friends

recently several of you sent me messages asking if I was ok, I really appreciate your concern and I am for the most part doing well.

I left this forum about a month ago thinking I could just fade away but I now see that wasn't right, I owe some of you a goodbye.

the fact of the matter is the last few times I've logged onto this forum I've felt like a complete stranger and that really depressed the hell out of me, hard as it is to say COTEP just isn't home to me anymore. nobody's to blame, nobody did anything to me, it's just how I feel. I've made more friends here and done more on this forum than anywhere else on the internet or in person and because of that i'll try to check in from time to time to say Howdy and see how everyone is doing, maybe with time things will change but for now I have to leave.

to my friends here I thank you for your friendship, for the Jokes we've shared, for the knowledge you've given me and for always being there for me if I needed something. I wish you all the best and may God bless you all, I hope we will always be friends.

Goodbye,

Old 08-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,478 Times in 715 Posts

The door is always open, brother
S&W J-Frame .38
ect
" I don't own the clothes I'm wearin', and the road goes on forever "

There's a gator in the bushes, and it's calling my name...
COTEP #523
Old 08-30-2014, 11:14 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

, at times I know exactly how you feel......I have contemplated it many times in the last 2 months. I will be staying though as this is the best forum that I am a member of and the only one that actually feels like a little slice of home.

I consider all the members my friends, some I have met and some I probably never will meet.

If you do decide to leave please keep in touch. If you would like me to check on more Corian for grips just keep me in mind my friend.

COTEP # CBOB0152
Old 08-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Best wishes.
NRA Member
:stand:
Old 08-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I consider you friend. Fare well, friend.

COTEP #719

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria
Old 08-31-2014, 12:25 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

, you will be missed, but never forgotten Brother. I Love my Ebony Grips and I show em off and tell people about you.
As was said, The door is always open Brother
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-31-2014, 03:20 AM
COTEP Member

I owe you. Stay in touch.

Good judgment comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgment.

If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:18 AM
COTEP Member

Life's path is always somewhat humorous in an odd way. And always in a circle. See you back here when your circle is complete....Until then, be well.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 08-31-2014, 09:40 AM
COTEP Member

My Friend, I can relate to what you are saying, but please keep in touch. As one of the newer people here, I really enjoyed your company, and miss you in the chatbox...

I sent ya a PM with my Email address a while back, but will resend as I'd love to stay in touch!

Hoping you will be around more frequently than you think, but if not, always know you have a friend in me!

-scott
- G. K. Chesterton
Old 08-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

good luck, but that stinks!