COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 08-31-2014, 02:11 PM
COTEP Member

Default 9mm Carbine

Looking into 9mm Carbines for my next purchase. I'm still a few months out from actually buying but I like to do the research and really get the best buy I can.

My reasons for looking into 9mm carbines are as follows.

- I go to an indoor shooting range close to my house a few times a month. They do not allow higher caliber rounds. So I can't bring my AR-15 or my 12g. My 9mm and 380 are the only ones I own that I can bring.

- I like to keep to a few calibers in my collection so I can share rounds. I've so far kept myself to 9mm, 380 (so expensive now), 5.56, and 12g. For a carbine I'd like to go with 9mm so I can use the same ammo that I use with my CCW.

I'd love to hear all of your suggestions.

Thanks
Old 08-31-2014, 03:48 PM
COTEP Member

I been lookin' at these......... http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/sub-2000/rifle/

I like the 9mm model, and it takes Glock 33 round mags. The right ammo mixed with a few 33 round mags would make for a heeluva SHTF mobile weapon.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!