COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > The Dremel Room

Old 01-12-2021, 08:50 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
I’m not sure..... I use Tapatalk and even that app is pissing me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to use the "Gifycat" platform "The Boss" uses, but they scanned the pics and blocked them as they appeared to "violate their terms of service." I deleted them immediately.

If any one wants to see pics, PM me with your email and I'll send them via attachment.

Thanks all!
Old 01-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

This is what I see

Quote:
Originally Posted by FfNJGTFO View Post

Left side

Right Side.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 01-12-2021, 11:18 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
This is what I see

I know. Apparently I don't have access to the right image servers that the forum software will accept. Likewise, at least one image server the forum does accept blocked the pics as "violating their terms of service." They must have scanned them and determined they were pics of a "big black scary Assault weapon."

PM me your email address and I'll send them to you as attachments.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:15 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

Here ya go.

Old 01-13-2021, 05:13 AM
COTEP Member

^^ Looking good !!

Most anyone can buy one but its a good feeling knowing that you built it yourself, looking forward to your range report.
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:48 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKP View Post
^^ Looking good !!

Most anyone can buy one but its a good feeling knowing that you built it yourself, looking forward to your range report.

That should be forthcoming within the month. I have to get up to Georgia where my friend has some land where we can test fire.

Oh, one more acquisition today. That will do it for a while.

The Sig Sauer P365 "Tac Pac" which includes holster and additional mags.

With that, my "lost inventory" is now found. Next task: More parts for my next build.

Edit: And, more ammo of course, when available and reasonably priced.

Last edited by FfNJGTFO; 01-13-2021 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:00 AM
COTEP Member

You've certainly been building up your arsenal here as of late.

BTW …. I'm in the process of purchasing a new Mossberg 590 A1 Retro w/black furniture that I had purchased a OKC M9 bayonet for not long ago. Got a killer deal on it through a friend who works at a gun store, should have it within a week. I've been looking for one of these for a while, he finally found one for me.

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editorial/mossberg-590a1-retro-shotgun-review/383624

https://knife-depot.com/products/knife-297383
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:50 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
You've certainly been building up your arsenal here as of late.

For a couple of reasons:

1. To recover as quickly as possible, the inventory I lost when I had to sell it due to my financial issues of a couple of years ago. I should never have sold them. Now, with those financial issues behind me, I was able to rebuild my inventory in short order, pretty much piece by piece. One Item I had I won't replace because I really didn't like it (a Smith & Wesson SW1911 performance center .45acp sub compact). Just don't like how it fired. In its place, I sub'ed the above P365.
  2. To get as much done ASAP before Harris/Biden start their juggernaut. I'm done for the month of January, but I was able to sneak in the purchase of a 16" barrel for another build. I'll have to wait until early Feb. to complete the parts order. We'll see. Hope there's stuff left.
  3. Two of the pieces will go immediately to my niece and nephew, upon their graduation from medical (Physical Therapy) school and undergrad school, respectively. My niece loved to shoot (of all things). my full sized 1911 .45acp. So I will get her a clone of my RIA 1911. Also, my nephew will get one of my 590 Shockwaves.

Quote:
BTW …. I'm in the process of purchasing a new Mossberg 590 A1 Retro w/black furniture that I had purchased a OKC M9 bayonet for not long ago. Got a killer deal on it through a friend who works at a gun store, should have it within a week. I've been looking for one of these for a while, he finally found one for me.

Last edited by FfNJGTFO; 01-13-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:39 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

Oh man! That 590 Retro is the bees knees! I need one.

Old 01-13-2021, 09:56 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
I bought a pistol from gunbroker several years ago and I thought I got scammed because the seller never contacted me or updated the transaction. I put a claim in and that same day I get a call from my FFL saying I had a pistol come in for me. I was so confused because I had never given that seller my FFL info.?.?.?... Anyways, I was happy with the purchase but not once did I get any communication from that particular seller. Good luck bud.

I happen to purchase another Item from this same seller (a non-FFL item). He shipped it same day today. FedEx already picked up the item. So it seems he does a very good job. He just doesn't communicate a lot.