COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 05-18-2020, 03:49 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
Dr. Mikovits participated in and helped direct the NIH study that disproved her theory on the XMRV virus being a human pathogen, and that it was linked to chronic fatigue syndrome.

Now she counts on people not knowing that little fact when she talks about the conspiracy to discredit her research. She is the one that finally discredited it completely and admitted she was wrong.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/337/6101/1441

Aliquots of specimens collected from each subject were distributed in duplicate in a blinded fashion to the two teams who initially reported XMRV (Mikovits and Ruscetti) (10) or pMLV (FDA) (11) in CFS populations and to the team that first reported failure to replicate their findings (CDC). To best replicate previous study designs, the FDA and Mikovits/Ruscetti/Hanson labs analyzed subject peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and plasma; RNA from cultured cells was sent from the Ruscetti lab to the Hanson lab. The design and interpretation of experiments conducted in the Ruscetti and Hanson labs were guided by Mikovits.
Our results definitively indicate that there is no relationship between CFS/ME and infection with either XMRV or pMLV. Indeed, we did not find any evidence of human infection with XMRV or pMLV

https://twp.duke.edu/sites/twp.duke....1441.full_.pdf
But the results of the biggest study of all had yet to come out. Funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and led by Ian Lipkin of Columbia University, the $1 million multicenter project finally published its results on Tuesday in mBio—and not surprisingly, it concludes that the XMRV theory is really, really dead. What is surprising, scientists say, is that Judy Mikovits, the main author of the 2009 paper and the staunchest defender of a role for XMRV—or something closely related—is won over. Mikovits, who participated in Lipkin’s study, concedes it is “the definitive answer. … There is no evidence that XMRV is a human pathogen.”​

No previous study had tried to replicate her findings using her exact methods, Mikovits says. “I’m forever grateful to Ian Lipkin for making it possible to participate,” she says. Lipkin says he is “proud” of Mikovits for accepting the outcome.
I for one, Believe Dr Mikovits. I think THIS is a Hit Piece on Her to make Her Look Bad. Orchestrated By Crooked Fauci! Believe what you want. But I feel Certain Dr Mikovits is telling The Truth
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-18-2020, 05:23 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw1911 View Post
I for one, Believe Dr Mikovits. I think THIS is a Hit Piece on Her to make Her Look Bad. Orchestrated By Crooked Fauci! Believe what you want. But I feel Certain Dr Mikovits is telling The Truth
What is a hit piece on her?

Mikovits came up on another site, so I went and did some research on her to find out for myself. As far as I'm concerned she smells of snake oil. You can believe what you want, but I did my homework.

I'm not pro-vaccine, they have all sorts of bad side effects. I don't have to listen to any videos to know that, the CDC publishes all the information I need to know how dangerous they are.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell

Last edited by DrHenley; 05-18-2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:22 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
What is a hit piece on her?

Mikovits came up on another site, so I went and did some research on her to find out for myself. As far as I'm concerned she smells of snake oil. You can believe what you want, but I did my homework.

I'm not pro-vaccine, they have all sorts of bad side effects. I don't have to listen to any videos to know that, the CDC publishes all the information I need to know how dangerous they are.
With Respect, I have also done My Homework. Other Doctors and Experts not related to Her or in with Her in any way, also say this is Way Overblown, and masks are NOT Good, and Herd Immunity is hard to achieve on Lock downs.
Not saying this isn't a Bad Flu Bug, but We have an Immune System From God, It works Pretty Darn good if you are Reasonably Healthy. That Immune System Requires we get exposed to things like this to Develop and Immunity to it. And a Powerful Man like Fauci can easily make Her look bad.
I have NOT worn a mask, or practiced "social distancing", I am 61+ years old, and I smoke. I am Fine, so is My Wife. And, I do NOT know a single person in my Family, or group of Friends that either has this bug, knows anyone who has had this bug, or knows anybody that died from this bug. The Numbers do not add up! Maybe we'll agree to Disagree on this and call it a day!
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-18-2020, 07:03 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default From the CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...pandemics.html

These, No Lock Downs, No Face Masks, No "Social Distancing" No Mandatory Quarantines.
No Government Shutdowns and Massive Loss of Jobs.
Why Now?
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-18-2020, 08:14 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw1911 View Post
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...pandemics.html

These, No Lock Downs, No Face Masks, No "Social Distancing" No Mandatory Quarantines.
No Government Shutdowns and Massive Loss of Jobs.
Why Now?
Spanish flu (Pandemic of 1918)

There was a world war on and governments didn't want to shut down businesses because of the war effort. Businesses shut down anyhow because they were afraid to open.

Up to 100 million died. 40,000 US soldiers died of the Spanish Flu.

People wore masks on their own. Nobody had to tell them to then.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell

Last edited by DrHenley; 05-18-2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:24 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Spanish flu (Pandemic of 1918)

There was a world war on and governments didn't want to shut down businesses because of the war effort. Businesses shut down anyhow because they were afraid to open.

Up to 100 million died. 40,000 US soldiers died of the Spanish Flu.

People wore masks on their own. Nobody had to tell them to then.

Knew that, over 100 years ago. There was no Mandatory Government
Anything. No Total USA Lock Down.
Also:Most influenza outbreaks disproportionately kill the very young and the very old, with a higher survival rate for those in between, but the Spanish flu pandemic resulted in a higher than expected mortality rate for young adults.[6] Scientists offer several possible explanations for the high mortality rate of the 1918 influenza pandemic. Some analyses have shown the virus to be particularly deadly because it triggers a cytokine storm, which ravages the stronger immune system of young adults.[7] In contrast, a 2007 analysis of medical journals from the period of the pandemic found that the viral infection was no more aggressive than previous influenza strains.[8][9] Instead, malnourishment, overcrowded medical camps and hospitals, and poor hygiene, all exacerbated by the recent war, promoted bacterial superinfection. This superinfection killed most of the victims, typically after a somewhat prolonged death bed.[10][11]
How about this one?:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influe...s_subtype_H5N1
And this one?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_s..._United_States
2009 Swine Flu was on Obama's watch. No USA Lock Down. Etc.
Here's the Big one! NONE of the past Pandemics resulted in this Massive Rights Infringements we are seeing with this one! Executive Orders to Stay Home? That is House Arrest Man! Unacceptable! Closing Gun Stores and shooting Ranges , and other businesses? Unacceptable. That is Government Out Of Control ! Unconstitutional Control Of Citizens!
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-19-2020, 12:53 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-19-2020, 01:00 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-19-2020, 01:19 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-19-2020, 02:21 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Legit Question: Fauci said in 2017 that this administration would experience a Pandemic, HOW did He know that? Why did He know that, and what role did He have in that? Follow the money.
Thomas Jefferson