COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2023, 07:53 PM
COTEP Member

Default Hi gang, such a long time, hoping everyone's ok, new EDC!

Hi all,

It's been eons since the last time I checked in. I hope everyone's doing well, and that the "thing that shall not be mentioned" didn't disrupt too much of your lives. Hi , Mike (), & Jim, Brownie (if he still checks in,) Monkey Lord Eli (with whom I stay in touch), and the whole gang. Sorry if I forget some names, like I said, it's been eons.

I've been on a musical journey, writing songs, playing in bands, etc, but now I'm on a break from all that as well. And the world's gone bat-shit crazy and I felt I needed a capable, easy to carry, good capacity EDC.

I traded in a Sig P320 compact (plus holsters and extra mag), and a S&W Bodyguard 380 MP with holsters, plus a little cash, for a new Glock 43x (I know, bring it on, LOL). After doing my homework it felt like it was the right choice. I hate the look of Glocks, I'm with ya there, but gosh are they reliable or what? I also bought the S15 mag by Shield Arms, 15 rounds in the same footprint as their 10 rd OEM mags, boom!

I feel I made the right choice, and after 200 rds straight out of the box, plus 20 SD rounds, it's been put into carry duty.

So, how'a everyone, and whaddaya carry these days?

(aka Pedro).
BlackKnight (02-09-2023), Caleb (02-21-2023), FfNJGTFO (02-09-2023), Rick McC. (02-10-2023), sdmc530 (02-10-2023)