COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 12-24-2020, 09:52 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

If momma isn't happy.....you know.... I have seen people get this china flu, some people have suffered terribly, some not at all. It looks awful. I don't mind the shot.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:16 AM
COTEP Member

Nope. Got two more years to go before I "qualify" as a senior, by that definition. I'm more than happy to wait until we get some better results and it really is safe...
Old 12-27-2020, 11:12 AM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,229 Times in 288 Posts

It wasn’t bad. Had a cold three weeks before I got it and the cold seemed worse.

There are videos all over Facebook of people like pelosi getting the shot but you can clearly see they’re faking it. nothing in the syringe, pretending to push the plunger down, no needle, etc. I wouldn’t get that shot if I was y’all.
Old 12-27-2020, 11:44 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar grips. View Post
It wasn’t bad. Had a cold three weeks before I got it and the cold seemed worse ......
Good deal, at least you got that BS out of the way bud !!
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Old 12-27-2020, 02:05 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

Glad you are back 100% !!
Old 12-27-2020, 04:39 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I'm gonna wait until they finish beta testing it, because that is exactly what this phase is.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 12-27-2020, 07:02 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
I'm gonna wait until they finish beta testing it, because that is exactly what this phase is.

Precisely. My 40+ years in IT taught me never to be on the "bleeding edge" of a software release. Same principle here.
Old 12-27-2020, 07:12 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,477 Times in 714 Posts

Lessee..the flu vaccine took decades to produce and is 40 percent effective..but they want me to submit to a vaccine containing aborted fetuses that took 7 months to develop and they claim is 95 percent effective.
Since I am trying to follow the Lord, my answer is "I think I'll pass".
S&W J-Frame .38
ect
" I don't own the clothes I'm wearin', and the road goes on forever "

There's a gator in the bushes, and it's calling my name...
COTEP #523
Old 12-30-2020, 01:05 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

As I said in an earlier post I'm on not gonna happen side of the fence. Over the last several months I have seen or read a lot theories and articles about what has been going in the world today and I will have to admit that there appears to be something sinister about the path we are on. Now I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, and boy some of them are way out there!
We all know how much the BS media has been manipulating the show, but I'm more than a little concerned on how heavy handed big brother has been in all of this. I posted back in March or April about an article that was posted on the UW medicine website detailing their encounters with COVID and that their 1st cases had been identified as early as October 2019. The article also had extensive data with plots and maps that indicated the infection rates were much higher and much more wide spread than what we were being told. It went on to explain the difference between infections and confirmed cases of Corona and the Gov/Media death rates were really skewed high, part of the panic game to facilitate the economic lockdown. They closed the article by stating that the fatality rate for COVID 19 that was being reported was at least 1 or 2 orders of magnitude to high. Not 3 or 4% but more like 0.2 or 0.3% and that as more people were tested and were identified to have had or been exposed to the virus this number would continue to drop. That article was up on the website less than 48 hours. Rumor has it the state made them pull it. No mention of it to this day.
Well hear, we are at the end of 2020 and the virus is killing more people than ever and now there's a new super- virulent strain that could kill us ALL!!
Another friend sent me this article posted in Imprimis a monthly speech digest from Hillsdale College, but the article is written by a professor of medicine (MD) and the guy holds a Ph.d. in economics from Stanford. Though he doesn't provide the study data all their research came to the same conclusions and he draws parallels as the UW article, only his have some much scarier scenarios. So if your bored while doing your New Years lockdown, give it a read...

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/sensi...0ZdT2tKhBnKIZs

COTEP 439
Old 12-30-2020, 05:21 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse'nround View Post
VERY interesting read !!
COTEP #762

A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.