COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 08-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Ebola comes to Atlanta

Does this not sound just like the opening of a Sci-Fi horror flick?

Quote:
Emory University Hospital is expected to receive a patient infected with the deadly Ebola virus within the next several days, the university announced Thursday.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breakin...patient/ngrtm/

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 08-01-2014, 09:08 AM
COTEP Member

Saw that on the news this morning. Atlanta is set up with a special unit for ebola vics and has staff trained yearly on how to deal with it. One of two hospitals in the country so set up from what I read.

Scary sheet, bringing vics here on purpose

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

"The mind is the limiting factor"
Old 08-01-2014, 09:23 AM
COTEP Member

Scary, yes, but would you want a loved one stuck in a third world country with a life threatening illness? They are American citizens, do we just leave them there?

These isolation facilities are set up to handle these potential pandemics, including smallpox, drug resistant TB to name a couple.

These facilities did not exist when the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic killed an estimated 50 million people world wide.
COTEP #0749

I changed my car horn to gun shot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now
Old 08-01-2014, 11:41 AM
COTEP Member

As far as I know and have read, it is against the immigration law to knowing enter or bring someone into the County with a know and active contagion of this type. But obviously we no longer are a law abiding civilization. We are a do whatever you WANT nation now.

If this gets out, and it just might, we will see an epidemic like no other in history.

I guess it was just too much work to take a medical team to the patient. How inconvenient for the Medical staff.

I wake everyday to read new and greater horror stories. Unfortunately, they are not fiction, they are breaking NEWS......

AdamG247 (Oath Keeper-Not on our watch)
""I, do solemnly swear that I will support and
defend the Constitution of the United States
against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same,
so help me God!"
Old 08-01-2014, 12:01 PM
COTEP Member

I know that bad people would be happy to send people here with early symptoms, or infect what would be suicide bombers and get them on planes before symptoms show. I know my trailer is loaded and if this sh*t breaks out we are secluded up in SC in ten hours. But I'm always ready to bug out so it's not like I did anything special.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 08-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
These isolation facilities are set up to handle these potential pandemics, including smallpox, drug resistant TB to name a couple.
Just like in the Sci-Fi horror flicks...

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 08-01-2014, 04:11 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
Just like in the Sci-Fi horror flicks...
The places are the places, it's the people I do not trust. I mean, the top guy if infectious disease over there died this week from the very disease he was working on, with all his precautions.

In shorter terms....I agree

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I'm actually a lot more worried about the infections coming by the trainload across the southern border. They have already been reported outbreaks of pneumonia, scabies, H1N1, tuberculosis, chicken pox, and measles. There are rumors of dengue fever and ebola infections.

- George Orwell
Old 08-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,788 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
I'm actually a lot more worried about the infections coming by the trainload across the southern border. They have already been reported outbreaks of pneumonia, scabies, H1N1, tuberculosis, chicken pox, and measles. There are rumors of dengue fever and ebola infections.
THIS^^^ is right on the money!!
Old 08-01-2014, 05:49 PM
COTEP Member

I agree, anyone think this could be an "oops" to address the population problem? I mean we are kind of overpopulated, and with overpopulation, famine and disease usually run rampant. We also know moving mass peoples into other lands causes disease. Look what happened to the American Indians.

Either I'm just getting older and falling apart, but it seems like everyone I know lately is sick or falling apart.