COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > Long Guns

Old 09-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Bad Experience

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RAR...50792791613978

Weapon: LMT308MWS x 2, Timney Trigger, WCI Titanium Muzzle Brake, LMT FDE Sopmod, FDE Ergo Grip, UTG Folding Billet Aluminum Forearm Grip, Magpul Pmag 20LR, Magpul FDE MS2 Multi Position Sling.

Scopes: Burris Eliminator Laserscope, Nightforce 5-22x50 NXS with Zerostop Turrets.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

That sux beyond belief!!!!

Some people are due, and they will get it one day!

The Present is the instant flash of reality in which the ever approaching Future becomes the Past..................

The Constitution is my Caesar
Old 09-03-2011, 01:59 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

i just had a bad experience myself. i don't have facebook so therefor i cannot see your bad experience.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I hope you get a refund pronto. I know of a dealer that should have one within a few weeks (if it's not there now).

Old 09-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzman View Post
I hope you get a refund pronto. I know of a dealer that should have one within a few weeks (if it's not there now).

Got a call yesterday from my creditcard fraud division. They contacted the Police Dept in the dealers town and the investigator at the Denver ATF to verify what had happened regarding this dealer. I received my refund and it was credited back to my account.

RARGuns was accepting online orders, those who paid by creditcard, the payment went into the account of Triggers Firearms. Come to find out that the items paid for were never ordered according to ATF and RARGuns had no FFL, only triggers firearms had an FFL which has since been pulled by the ATF.

Approx 500 people were affected in 20 states. Federal charges are pending against both companies.

Glad I paid by creditcard and not moneyorder!

Weapon: LMT308MWS x 2, Timney Trigger, WCI Titanium Muzzle Brake, LMT FDE Sopmod, FDE Ergo Grip, UTG Folding Billet Aluminum Forearm Grip, Magpul Pmag 20LR, Magpul FDE MS2 Multi Position Sling.

Scopes: Burris Eliminator Laserscope, Nightforce 5-22x50 NXS with Zerostop Turrets.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

That is good news. Long distance problems can be stressful, transferring from this person to that, put on hold, etc. I am happy for you.
Dennis
Old 10-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpawmark View Post

I haven't been on in a bit..

when I go to that Facebook link I don't see what happened. What did you order from them that you almost or did get screwed on?

Whatever it was that really sucks.
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops
Old 10-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

LMT308MWS. Might have to click "Everyone" on the page to see all the entries. I know you can't select "Everyone" if it's in mobile format.

He would accept payment, never order or deliver and would not communicate. I ended up going through Tombstone Tactical once I got my charges awarded back to my cc account.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpawmark View Post
LMT308MWS. Might have to click "Everyone" on the page to see all the entries. I know you can't select "Everyone" if it's in mobile format.

He would accept payment, never order or deliver and would not communicate. I ended up going through Tombstone Tactical once I got my charges awarded back to my cc account.
WOW, yea that's not cool at all. Good to hear you got your money back and was able to get the LMT308 from the other dealer.

That's just no good.
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops