COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 06:02 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar grips. View Post
you mean that near nude photo the anti-trump super PAC "Make America Awesome" used to target Mormon voters?

"Trump, without evidence, falsely accused Cruz’s campaign of buying the rights to the photo and giving it to the super PAC to use in its ads. The photographer who took the photo, Antoine Verglas, told FactCheck.org that no one contacted him to buy the rights."

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/04/make-america-awesome/

not so easy to do when politics are your life.

that's right. and in a perfect world it would happen. but it never will. why? because no politician past, present or future has ever put all personal feelings aside for the greater good. in the end they are all corruptible to their own wants and feelings.(just like everyone else) We the People just have to choose who will screw us over the least. America chose wrong when they picked Trump.
Fact check is right up there with Snopes...horse dung.....You honestly think Trump didn't have the truth in hand? Jeez....

I live in a business world. I have no friends in business, and I can easily separate the two. Not so easy for a younger man who isn't seasoned...like Cruz.

What exactly does Trump have to gain by screwing over America? Remember, if he screws up royally his kids have to live with that for a generation. Actually longer than that. And he loves his family, he isn't about to screw them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Ok, so what. I voted for Cruz over Rubio because I thought Cruz had a better chance of beating Trump. In November I will vote Trump just to vote against Hillary. I don't have to be on the Trump bandwagon to vote for him. I just don't want Hillary.
Cruz never had a chance at beating Trump. Cruz is a whiny complainer. No whiny complainer could ever compete with a seasoned person like Trump.

Quote:
"so what" is it's sad to see so much of the Right fooled by trumps sweet words and promises. like I said he's our Obama and a lot of folks will learn that the hard way if he gets elected.
he will still get my vote though and I certainly hope I'm wrong in my predictions. only time will tell.
I have met Trump. He is nothing like the man you see on TV. At all. You need to remember, if America doesn't do well neither do his companies. He has thousands times more at stake here than all the other candidates put together.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!

Last edited by milkmanjoe; 07-24-2016 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:03 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,229 Times in 288 Posts

I could keep arguing my point to you Joe but I feel like I do when I argue with a Liberal. in the end it's just wasted breath on my part.

I will say this, if Trump gets elected and after a few years it turns out I'm wrong in my predictions you and everybody else on the Trump bandwagon can feel free to say "i told you so" every chance ya'll get. but if I'm right i'm never going to let you forget it. perhaps i'll have others send "zane Was right" for me in the form of a group text.

have a nice day.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:16 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I fail to see how this helps defeat the Hildebeast. Seriously Joe, get a grip and move on to the General. Cruz lost, why stir up things between conservatives and Republicans NOW?

Focus your wrath on the enemy!

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell
Old 07-24-2016, 10:57 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmanjoe View Post
Fact check is right up there with Snopes...horse dung.....You honestly think Trump didn't have the truth in hand? Jeez....

I live in a business world. I have no friends in business, and I can easily separate the two. Not so easy for a younger man who isn't seasoned...like Cruz.

What exactly does Trump have to gain by screwing over America? Remember, if he screws up royally his kids have to live with that for a generation. Actually longer than that. And he loves his family, he isn't about to screw them.

Cruz never had a chance at beating Trump. Cruz is a whiny complainer. No whiny complainer could ever compete with a seasoned person like Trump.

I have met Trump. He is nothing like the man you see on TV. At all. You need to remember, if America doesn't do well neither do his companies. He has thousands times more at stake here than all the other candidates put together.
He's the only hope we've got at this point; anything else is a vote for the hildabeast!

Cruz is a petulant little bitch, anyway.

Rick

IDPA/NRA Certified Safety Officer/Range S.O.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:26 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
I could keep arguing my point to you Joe but I feel like I do when I argue with a Liberal. in the end it's just wasted breath on my part.

I will say this, if Trump gets elected and after a few years it turns out I'm wrong in my predictions you and everybody else on the Trump bandwagon can feel free to say "i told you so" every chance ya'll get. but if I'm right i'm never going to let you forget it. perhaps i'll have others send "zane Was right" for me in the form of a group text.

have a nice day.

Thank You, Thank You, and Thank You again......

A group of five of us friends have taken the stance that we will in fact mimick liberals, but as Republicans. In this case it worked. We are pounding anything that is not pro Trump and refuse to hear anything anyone else has to say. It is a conscious effort at being so totally one sided that only what I say and believe in matters. It has worked for liberals for decades, while we Conservatives mostly complain and lose ground slowly. Conservatism is losing in America, something has to be tried, so we chose to take the liberalism effect and reverse it with Conservative values.
Got under your skin, right?

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Closed Thread