COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Old 07-11-2019, 10:34 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmc530 View Post
its sad and dumb! I actually believe this was a stunt by Nike, knowing this would happen. I mean look at all the attention they are getting from this BS.....I believe it was planned. they could have just pulled the shoes and that would have been that but they went and made a big who ha about it of course using Kaperdick as a tool......f'em all
I agree with what you're thinking , I believe it's a publicity stunt drench in liberal goo. Yup, good riddance to both
Old 07-11-2019, 10:38 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse'nround View Post
Sir,

Are you referring to that fine self-entitled POS that lead his gay ole 49er team in to the crapper for 2 years running then pitched a fit when he got benched. Moped up and down the sideline disparaging his coaches, team owners and teammates. Then plopped his sorry ass on the turf during the national anthem to prove that he was being mistreated and oppressed because of his color and heritage? Born to a mixed race couple adopted by and raised by a white couple, educated in private schools. The same sphincter face that garnered 39 million dollars of his contract for being an unsightly rude self centered little BITCH.
I can't blame the little snowflake Dickhead as much as I blame us and my generation for raising this pile of politically correct bullshit artistes. Self entitled thin skinned whiney ass little pussies. If his teammates had an ounce of self respect and honor for their country they would have pants his sorry ass paddled both cheeks nearly off and thrown him back up the stadium tunnel and told him not to come out till you can apologize the everyone for being a disrespectful DICKHEAD!
We are going to pay for our sins big time...

rant over I'm out.
Now please tell us how you really feel!