COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 03-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts
Question Pet Peeve! Does anyone else have this?

Know what I Despise? I HATE when People do not Give a turn signal when they turn, or give on AFTER They turn, and don't give signal when changing lanes!
That "Thing" on the left of the steering wheel is there for this and it isn't Hard!
Hey , can you ticket that? I am sure you can!
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dw1911 For This Useful Post:
Caleb (03-09-2017), DaFadda (03-10-2017)
Old 03-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,478 Times in 715 Posts

stay outta DFW metromess in Texas, then. They remove the blinkers at the dealership before they sell 'em there. People there can't drive a nail up a billygoat's ass. I saw cars actually stuck 15 foot up a TREE on I-20 and I-35. I was safer on the racetrack
S&W J-Frame .38
ect
" I don't own the clothes I'm wearin', and the road goes on forever "

There's a gator in the bushes, and it's calling my name...
COTEP #523
Old 03-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,211 Posts

Are you talking about BMW drivers again???
Old 03-09-2017, 09:19 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skosh69 View Post
Old 03-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

OMG....I hate this. I wish it was as easy as writing a person but it wouldn't change a damn thing.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Hey, HEY!! Watch it there bucko... I'm a Beemer driver. I happen to fricken blink regularly when I'm down at street level.

You MUST be talkin about your fellow Prius peddelers. Smug little Di*k wads. I will admit to lane changing the paint off yer front bumper when I have to pass on the right because you think you own the fast lane even though you can't peddle that POS at the speed limit, and no you don't deserve a courtesy blink either. Keep that DAMN skateboard in the right lane!

COTEP 439
Old 03-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 4,517 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse'nround View Post
Hey, HEY!! Watch it there bucko... I'm a Beemer driver. I happen to fricken blink regularly when I'm down at street level.

You MUST be talkin about your fellow Prius peddelers. Smug little Di*k wads. I will admit to lane changing the paint off yer front bumper when I have to pass on the right because you think you own the fast lane even though you can't peddle that POS at the speed limit, and no you don't deserve a courtesy blink either. Keep that DAMN skateboard in the right lane!
I always wanted either an M5 or a 7 series. Yes, I have champagne taste on a beer budget.

I only rode in a Prius 2x, once when my bosses wife drove me to the hospital for an eye burn and the other when my BIL gave me a ride to the dealership to get my car.

Both times sucked.

Couldn't talk smack to the bosses wife, but I talked so much crap to my BIL, he never offered to take me anywhere ever again.

I hate Prius' and their owners more than any other.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:05 AM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
I always wanted either an M5 or a 7 series. Yes, I have champagne taste on a beer budget.

I only rode in a Prius 2x, once when my bosses wife drove me to the hospital for an eye burn and the other when my BIL gave me a ride to the dealership to get my car.

Both times sucked.

Couldn't talk smack to the bosses wife, but I talked so much crap to my BIL, he never offered to take me anywhere ever again.

I hate Prius' and their owners more than any other.
When they are in front of me at a traffic light, I make sure they can see my cooling fan through my grill. Just put that brush guard right up to their rear window and watch them inch forward as much as they can. Lol.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

My BIL refers to Prius owners as "PIOUS" owners. They want the world to think they're all that and a bag o chips simply because they have purchased an overpriced car that will need $5000 worth of batteries five years down the road, negating any of the cost saving effects of lower gasoline usage. Add to that there is a huge cost to getting rid of the batteries in an environmentally friendly manner (although we could, concievably, drop them on the Mexican side of the border). Can't stand Prius'.....could you tell?
SA Micro Compact
and a spectacular cast of others!

"You have never lived, until you have almost died. And for those who fight for it, life has a flavor that the protected will never know." Guy de Maupassant, 1893.
Anonymously, penned on a sign at a command post at Khe Sanh, RVN.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I really haven't given the Prius's much thought lately (not worth the effort) until last week when we were helping our son find a Camry. On the dealer's showroom floor I was looking for a Camry, but couldn't find one. But they did have a bunch of hideous looking cars all over the showroom.

Finally I was behind on of the hideous excuses for an automobile and saw "Prius" on the back. "No Wonder!"

And it's not just me.

Quote:
the fourth-generation Prius has an aesthetic that could make children cry. The face combines fang-shaped headlights with awkward concavities and sudden edges. Not to be outdone, the rear is a hodgepodge of head-scratchers. Those taillights alone might qualify a car for this list.
- cars.com list of "10 Cars Slapped With the Ugly Stick"
https://www.cars.com/articles/10-car...79mkpAy2RoJ.99

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell

Last edited by DrHenley; 03-10-2017 at 09:29 AM.