COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > 1911 Style Pistols > Les Baer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2014, 12:13 PM
COTEP Member

Default New Guy & Mono

Hi, Hello, How ya' doin'. Some of you may know me already, some may not. I'm Cody, I just picked up my first Baer a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't be more in love with this thing. I did have to wait longer than any one person should for a gun, but hot-diggity-damn was it worth it. She has run flawlessly now for the first 400 rounds, I don't foresee that changing for any reason. Both supplied mags have essentially worked fine so far, but feel like some real cheap steaming piles of crap. I use Tripp Research Cobra Mags exclusively. I had wanted this gun for a looooooong time, saved up almost as long, then waited for ever after that, only to be completely and totally impressed by how solid and beautifully this thing is put together. Accuracy is without mention. I know Baers are known for it, and this one is accurate for a Baer. Here's the build specs.

Heavyweight Monolith
.38 Super
1.5" option
Short match trigger
30 lpi. front strap
25 lpi mainspring housing w/ Magwell
No Roll Marks
Front Serrations
Single sided safety

----------------------- The first 200 rounds - 7 & 10 yards------------------------

Soooo, that just about does it. If you've never owned a Baer....do! It's worth every single penny. If you've never owned a Monolith....do! It's just plain badass.

Last edited by NAMVET72; 10-21-2014 at 11:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cody302 For This Useful Post:
Dwe (08-12-2015)