COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > COTEP Craftsmen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default COTEP code

I wanted to let you know of the code "COTEP" for MagHolder.com. It's a free shipping deal for the forum.

Also, take a look at the site and consider carrying an extra magazine if you're not already. If you are, train with whatever system you use so its second nature. I will humbly submit that horizontal Magholders are probably the fastest and most convenient way to have that second mag ready for action in case you need the ammo, or more likely, you need to "tap, rack" in case of a problem.

Lastly, MagHolder is a US made product, from start to finish. Rather than cut corners and cost by having the molds done in China, we invested in the experience and quality of some very talented machinists and engineers here in Utah. My family and I are "all in" with this enterprise and we appreciate the chance to share this message with like minded folks who care about their freedoms and believe in American industry.

Thanks,
Mark
http://www.magholder.com
COTEP #453
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mghwk For This Useful Post:
Caleb (05-21-2014), Riverpigusmc (05-21-2014), sstpierre (06-28-2014), TLE2 (05-21-2014), Xbonz (05-21-2014)

Tags
1911, horizontal, magazine carrier, magazine pouch