COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Reloading Bench

Old 12-16-2012, 06:57 PM
COTEP Member

Default Reloading the 22TCM

So I have searched around and haven't seen anything on this particular forum about this so I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone else is loading the 22TCM... I figured it belonged in the "Reloading" area although it is currently an Armscor/Rock Island caliber so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I put up some info on my heavily under construction webspace about it and also just posted my first YouTube video so pardon the crudeness of my web skills please. My site link to this is: HERE And the YouTube video is imbedded (among other videos that take forever to load)

If anyone else is loading this wildcat I'd love to swap ideas and see what you're up to! I am enjoying shooting it very much and have recently begun making my own brass by necking down 223REM brass and experimenting with that. Let me know if you load it too and what you're impressions and experiences are, thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TCMammo.jpg (91.1 KB, 9 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to KeystoneWeaponBK For This Useful Post:
NAMVET72 (02-25-2017)
Old 12-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Great post Bill!!

I have not started to reload for my RIA TCM22 Mid Size as yet so I cannot offer any suggestions.

COTEP # CBOB0152
Old 02-23-2013, 11:42 AM
COTEP Member

Also, I wanted to add that I am now playing with fire and making 22TCM brass out of 223REM brass and it seems to be going well... I thought I'd share a link to my extremely disorganized site in case anyone needed any info I'd be happy to discuss it since I load a lot of TCM rounds... anyway, HERE
Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeystoneWeaponBK View Post
Also, I wanted to add that I am now playing with fire and making 22TCM brass out of 223REM brass and it seems to be going well... I thought I'd share a link to my extremely disorganized site in case anyone needed any info I'd be happy to discuss it since I load a lot of TCM rounds... anyway, HERE
Geeze, I just realized that I doubled up on that link... sorry about that, duh!

Tags
22tcm, reloading tcm, tcm