COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > 1911 Style Pistols > Mimber

Old 03-20-2015, 07:55 AM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony up View Post
Right back at ya. .goodluck with my Mimbers over the years with none of the chronicled brass in the face, etc. The fit and finish are not what I expect with high dollar guns but it is especially good for the $s. The mechanical function is there, triggers are better than some but not like my Wilson's but again they are good and I think if I knew what I was doing they would be easy to fix. I haven't had problems but the customer service folks on the phone are friendly and knowledgeable. What is wrong with that?
The one I posted above was my one and only mimber. They are good for the money but, there are better options out there for the same coin (STI, SA, Colt, RIA, just to name a few.). I had no issues with the Target Stainless I had (pictured above) and should of never foolishly traded it. The fit was looser than one of 's street walkers but, it ran like a top. The trigger was smooth as butter and very positive. If I could turn back time, I would of not traded it. Oh well, live and learn.