COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 07:14 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar grips. View Post
so Cruz didn't honor his pledge to endorse the republican candidate. my God! must be the first time a politician has ever done something like that!

i'll admit it would have been better if he had endorsed Trump but I don't blame him for not doing so. if it were you up there and Trump said the same things to you and your family in public and who knows what in private are you telling me you could easily go out there and start kissing Trumps ass like all those other spineless politicians just because he's the chosen one? at no point you wouldn't take it personally?

Cruz is pretty smart and knew full well what he was getting into when he decided not to back Trump. least he has the balls to stand his ground.

none of it matters anyway because as a country we're screwed either way. Trump is our Obama and if he does get elected he's just going to do whatever he wants. which considering he and his family are actually democrats means probably more of what we've had for the past 8 years.

he'll get my vote but only because he is the lesser of two evils. I'd rather smear my d*ck in honey and stick it down a badger hole than give Hillary my support.

Let's remember that Cruz was first to attack Melania Trump, then Trump kicked Cruz's family's ass in retaliation. And no, I wouldn't take it personally. There is life, then there is politics/business. If a person cannot separate the two they do not belong in the game. If I got butthurt and shot myself in the foot every time I took a business asswhoopin' over the years, instead of learning from it, I would be a flop today...like Cruz is. We are supposed to be fighting for a greater cause than anything name calling should inhibit. As a group we need to stay focused on the prizes, The White House and Supreme Court.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!
Old 07-23-2016, 08:32 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
so Cruz didn't honor his pledge to endorse the republican candidate. my God! must be the first time a politician has ever done something like that!

i'll admit it would have been better if he had endorsed Trump but I don't blame him for not doing so. if it were you up there and Trump said the same things to you and your family in public and who knows what in private are you telling me you could easily go out there and start kissing Trumps ass like all those other spineless politicians just because he's the chosen one? at no point you wouldn't take it personally?

Cruz is pretty smart and knew full well what he was getting into when he decided not to back Trump. least he has the balls to stand his ground.

none of it matters anyway because as a country we're screwed either way. Trump is our Obama and if he does get elected he's just going to do whatever he wants. which considering he and his family are actually democrats means probably more of what we've had for the past 8 years.

he'll get my vote but only because he is the lesser of two evils. I'd rather smear my d*ck in honey and stick it down a badger hole than give Hillary my support.
I don't have a problem with Cruz not endorsing Trump, I do have a problem with him not endorsing the Republican candidate at the Republican convention! The convention needed that big unity swing that Hillary got when Hillary and Bernie took the stage together.

I would ask Cruz who he is voting for. Because I see Democrats united behind Hillary and a United party stands a much better chance of winning the election. So if Cruz is not voting for Trump then he may as well be supporting Hillary.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:53 AM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,478 Times in 715 Posts

Quote:

Perty much. I voted for Cruz in the primary, but wish he'd either endorsed Trump or just stayed home, because Trump is the only horse we have to ride. No sense shootin' it
S&W J-Frame .38
ect
" I don't own the clothes I'm wearin', and the road goes on forever "

There's a gator in the bushes, and it's calling my name...
COTEP #523
Old 07-23-2016, 03:15 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,229 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmanjoe View Post
Let's remember that Cruz was first to attack Melania Trump.
you mean that near nude photo the anti-trump super PAC "Make America Awesome" used to target Mormon voters?

"Trump, without evidence, falsely accused Cruz’s campaign of buying the rights to the photo and giving it to the super PAC to use in its ads. The photographer who took the photo, Antoine Verglas, told FactCheck.org that no one contacted him to buy the rights."

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/04/make-america-awesome/

Quote:
There is life, then there is politics/business. If a person cannot separate the two they do not belong in the game.
not so easy to do when politics are your life.

Quote:
As a group we need to stay focused on the prizes, The White House and Supreme Court.
that's right. and in a perfect world it would happen. but it never will. why? because no politician past, present or future has ever put all personal feelings aside for the greater good. in the end they are all corruptible to their own wants and feelings.(just like everyone else) We the People just have to choose who will screw us over the least. America chose wrong when they picked Trump.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:02 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
. America chose wrong when they picked Trump.
Ok, so what. I voted for Cruz over Rubio because I thought Cruz had a better chance of beating Trump. In November I will vote Trump just to vote against Hillary. I don't have to be on the Trump bandwagon to vote for him. I just don't want Hillary.
Old 07-23-2016, 05:11 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Ok, so what. I voted for Cruz over Rubio because I thought Cruz had a better chance of beating Trump. In November I will vote Trump just to vote against Hillary. I don't have to be on the Trump bandwagon to vote for him. I just don't want Hillary.

"so what" is it's sad to see so much of the Right fooled by trumps sweet words and promises. like I said he's our Obama and a lot of folks will learn that the hard way if he gets elected.

he will still get my vote though and I certainly hope I'm wrong in my predictions. only time will tell.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:14 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,478 Times in 715 Posts

Like I said, fellers, he's the last horse left out of the herd
S&W J-Frame .38
ect
" I don't own the clothes I'm wearin', and the road goes on forever "

There's a gator in the bushes, and it's calling my name...
COTEP #523
Old 07-23-2016, 08:52 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
"so what" is it's sad to see so much of the Right fooled by trumps sweet words and promises. like I said he's our Obama and a lot of folks will learn that the hard way if he gets elected.

he will still get my vote though and I certainly hope I'm wrong in my predictions. only time will tell.
I genuinely want a great leader to rise. I don't see anyone great that stands a chance to defeat Hillary I hope the next 4 years gives rise to a great leader and Constitutionalists will take office for 8 years beyond 2020.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:15 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
I genuinely want a great leader to rise. I don't see anyone great that stands a chance to defeat Hillary I hope the next 4 years gives rise to a great leader and Constitutionalists will take office for 8 years beyond 2020.
Lord Willing!

till then Texas can secede for the next four years and i'll run for president here.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:52 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Lord Willing!

till then Texas can secede for the next four years and i'll run for president here.
You got my vote, but I don't think Floridians would be allowed to vote in Texas!
Closed Thread