COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > COTEP Craftsmen > Rock's Room

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Knife Sheath Gallery

This Gallery is gonna show case some of the sheaths i have made, some are my own design and some are reproductions of the sheath that came with the knife, but in leather, not that crappy nylon/fabric style sheaths.

My personal Hunting knife, made by Winchester, walmart cheapy that is actually my favorite hunting knife, so i did up a nice simple sheath, using the factory plastic knifre sleeve that was in the old sheath.

The New and improved pork Belly skinner sheath, i copied this from a photo i saw on a custom knife page, and thought i can do that, and boy do i like this style sheath!!!!

(my brothers knife)This sheath was a reproduction of the original Gerbers shetah, just did it in natural leather and used thed the plastic insert for the blade. Simple but way nicer then that nylon/corduran crap.
Also, just like to thru in there , that those are Bocote handles with mosaics that i added to the knife. Made a $35 walmart Gerber into about $100 valued knife. Did a little filework on it also.

Gleason Custom Leather and Knives
http://gleasoncustomleatherandknives.weebly.com
Old 09-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Looking good John!!!

COTEP # CBOB0152
Closed Thread