COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > Pulling The Trigger

Old 02-27-2017, 08:34 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Your blood pressure will go down if you would just give in and buy something.
Do it for your health.
You know? That's exactly what I thought when I was looking at it so I gave in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skosh69 View Post
First a 1911, now a Sig. Damn son, you're on a buying spree. Woo Hoo
Dam right brother!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFadda View Post
Hmmmm..... I'm thinking a range report is in order?
Just sayin....
Da
It's coming, I promise.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:17 PM
COTEP Member

Default Range report

I put about 200 rds of Blazer aluminum 115 gr FMJ, 50 rds of Aguila 124 gr FMJ, and a mag full of HST JHP 147 gr. F L A W L E S S !

The gun shoots like a dream, really smooth take up and breaks so nice with minimum over-travel. Some say it's among the nicest triggers out there, second or third to the Walther PPQ (apparently Walther did a heckuva job with the trigger on that sucker).

The groupings with the Blazer aluminum were not impressive at 10 yrds, not bad either. I thought it was me, then I thought it could be the gun's sites. Switched to the Aguila 124gr, the groups were impressive. Never buying Blazer aluminum again, sometimes cheap doesn't mean good (most times?). Lesson learned.

The gun just feels great, dare I say better than a full size as it strikes a perfect balance between ergos, round capacity, concealment ability, and maneuverability that's nothing sort of impressive. I look forward to shooting this pistol in dynamic pistol courses and competitions.

Sorry, no images as it was late, I was a bit tired, the range was dark, and the gun function as expected.

On a side note, while I was at the range the gentleman next to me was renting out guns and kept switching because he didn't like the grip angle, the sights, this and that. He was going for compacts and sub compacts so I recommended to him the P320c which the gun store had for rental, after two mags he looks at me and says "yep, this is the one, thanks buddy". Wadda ya know...

If you're on the fence, don't be. It's a Sig, shoots amazingly soft, points naturally, and the trigger system is just awesome.

P

Last edited by pitor; 02-28-2017 at 10:45 PM.