COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Firearms > Wheel Guns

Old 07-27-2019, 10:56 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,547 Times in 465 Posts

Thanks! I've done the same research, this one is like I said, like new! Virtually Un Fired! Looks like Factory tested only! I'm going for it!
BTW, The King Cobra is an upgraded Trooper Mark 5
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-27-2019, 01:40 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

If you have the funds, go for it! You will regret not getting it later on if you really want it. Price is within range of the market for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2019, 01:45 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
If you have the funds, go for it! You will regret not getting it later on if you really want it. Price is within range of the market for those.

!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will ! By This Wednesday I should have it, and will post pics!
Thomas Jefferson
“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-27-2019, 06:31 PM
COTEP Member

Snake guns are on the rise. Will they drop? Not for me to decide. Doesn’t look like you would lose money. Will you lose the opportunity? How many unfired snake guns have you come across in the last 5 years? How many do you expect t to see in the next 5 years? My only question is if it is unfired, wha happened to the box and extras? If it was a collector piece, why would the collector not collect the box?

Last edited by Gatorade; 07-27-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:52 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
Snake guns are on the rise. Will they drop? Not for me to decide. Doesn’t look like you would lose money. Will you lose the opportunity? How many unfired snake guns have you come across in the last 5 years? How many do you expect t to see in the next 5 years? My only question is if it is unfired, wha happened to the box and extras? If it was a collector piece, why would the collector not collect the box?
Good questions! I only know this: The Dealer that has 3 Snake Guns, a Python, King Cobra & Anaconda He bought them all from an Old Guy that had them in his safe. All 3 are in same condition! Some People just throw the boxes away! I work in a Gun Shop and I can tell you, they do! Thing is: Back in 1992, who knew these would bring this kind of money now? The NEW King Cobra's are Not even as good as Ruger GP100's! And for between $800 and 900.00! Colt made a Mistake on the New Cobra's and King Cobra's! Big Time! Anyway, the Old Cobra will be mine, It's being Held for Me.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-27-2019, 07:00 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts

Awesome, can’t wait to see it!

Old 07-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
My only question is if it is unfired, wha happened to the box and extras? If it was a collector piece, why would the collector not collect the box?
Some guys don't save that stuff. Example my father in law has a gun collection of probably 70+ guns, its unreal. Some stuff is nothing special but he has about 20 guns that are really nice collectors IMO. He purchased some of them new over his 70 year life and some used, not ONE box or set of papers for any gun he has. NONE....he buys them, puts them in the safe and everything else goes. I have said save the stuff, he says hell no! LOL....
Old 07-27-2019, 07:47 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmc530 View Post
Some guys don't save that stuff. Example my father in law has a gun collection of probably 70+ guns, its unreal. Some stuff is nothing special but he has about 20 guns that are really nice collectors IMO. He purchased some of them new over his 70 year life and some used, not ONE box or set of papers for any gun he has. NONE....he buys them, puts them in the safe and everything else goes. I have said save the stuff, he says hell no! LOL....
Exactly! There are just some People like that! Me, I save the boxes & papers, every time.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Awesome, can’t wait to see it!

You'll see it, soon enough! After Wednesday.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-29-2019, 07:18 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Buy all three!

In hoc signo vinces

If you can list them, you ain't got enough!!!

Life Member NRA, SCI, ATA, NSCA
COTEP 414