COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > COTEP Craftsmen > Lane's Dungeon

Old 09-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Holster and Belt update

OK - once again, long over due (and not very detailed) update on leather orders. I know a lot of folks are getting anxious to get the pieces they've paid for. Later tonight I'll have a detailed status on all orders and an update on expected ship dates.

The week at Bob's shop was a lot of fun and very educational, but it put me what seems like 3 weeks behind in my day job. We just finished one big project (we won the contract, so that's good) and have another one due tomorrow. At that point, thing should get back to normal.

I know I take way to long, and don't communicate as often as I should - I appreciate the patience shown, and understand any frustration. For those who've paid and are tired of waiting, reply here or PM me, and we'll arrange for a refund.

Lane

Dungeon Master - LASCO Leather, Home of the COTEP Deacon
COTEP #268

Last edited by NAMVET72; 09-23-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,478 Times in 295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
OK - once again, long over due (and not very detailed) update on leather orders. I know a lot of folks are getting anxious to get the pieces they've paid for. Later tonight I'll have a detailed status on all orders and an update on expected ship dates.

The week at Bob's shop was a lot of fun and very educational, but it put me what seems like 3 weeks behind in my day job. We just finished one big project (we won the contract, so that's good) and have another one due tomorrow. At that point, thing should get back to normal.

I know I take way to long, and don't communicate as often as I should - I appreciate the patience shown, and understand any frustration. For those who've paid and are tired of waiting, reply here or PM me, and we'll arrange for a refund.

Lane

Okay, Okay you apologized Enough now get in the Dungeon and Get Hot.......................

Last edited by NAMVET72; 09-24-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

More time working, less time 'splaining.
COTEP CCO0617
Eufaula, Alabama
Isaiah 6:8-10. 8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Old 09-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMVET72 View Post
Okay, Okay you apologized Enough now get in the Dungeon and Get Hot.......................:e ek:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColMike View Post
More time working, less time 'splaining.
That's what I love about this place, nothing but love and understanding... and a swift boot in the ass.

Lane

COTEP #268
Old 09-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Lane,

Isn't it great to be loved.....

Al
GCO Member
Certified Firearms Instructor
Semper FI
Old 09-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,478 Times in 295 Posts

Al and Lane,

I hope you know I am just Pulling your Leg.............

Old 09-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMVET72 View Post
Al and Lane,

I hope you know I am just Pulling your Leg.............

Sure you are ................

COTEP # CBOB0152
Old 09-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Anyone notice that in Lane's "Holster Update"... there is no update? Just worrisome excuses and apologies.... but he is OUR holster guy... so he's entitled. I'd like to suggest to Lane that he use this quick and easy numbering system to disseminate the status of our holsters. It would go something like this:

1. I promised to start your holster, but the dog ate my homework. I promise to start it again next Tuesday at 3am.
2. I know I said that I WOULD promise to start your holster.... but I promise that I'll remember to start it in the coming month.
3. I told you it was being worked on just to get you off my back for one stinkin' night. Don't call my house again. Please! Mrs. Lane is getting ticked off.
4. It's shipping with the belts. when they're ready. Do you have a spare COTEP buckle?
5. Who are you?

Using this quick and easy method, Lane could easily just post our order number, put in a dash and then 1 through 5 to advise us of our status.

ME? I'll always get a 4 or 5 after my order number. But that's because Lane likes me!

ROFLMBO!!!!
Love ya Lane!

+Michael
SA Micro Compact
and a spectacular cast of others!

"You have never lived, until you have almost died. And for those who fight for it, life has a flavor that the protected will never know." Guy de Maupassant, 1893.
Anonymously, penned on a sign at a command post at Khe Sanh, RVN.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFadda View Post
Anyone notice that in Lane's "Holster Update"... there is no update? Just worrisome excuses and apologies.... but he is OUR holster guy... so he's entitled. I'd like to suggest to Lane that he use this quick and easy numbering system to disseminate the status of our holsters. It would go something like this:

1. I promised to start your holster, but the dog ate my homework. I promise to start it again next Tuesday at 3am.
2. I know I said that I WOULD promise to start your holster.... but I promise that I'll remember to start it in the coming month.
3. I told you it was being worked on just to get you off my back for one stinkin' night. Don't call my house again. Please! Mrs. Lane is getting ticked off.
4. It's shipping with the belts. when they're ready. Do you have a spare COTEP buckle?
5. Who are you?

Using this quick and easy method, Lane could easily just post our order number, put in a dash and then 1 through 5 to advise us of our status.

ME? I'll always get a 4 or 5 after my order number. But that's because Lane likes me!

ROFLMBO!!!!
Love ya Lane!

+Michael
I like it. Please keep this post from the good Padre as a key. All further notifications and non-updates will be numerically encoded as detailed above.

Lane

COTEP #268
Old 10-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Well Howdy Y'All

The Holster arrived the other day. First a special tanks to Col. Mike for a great KARMA....
And to Lane...A special thanks for a job well done. for his first Western Cowboy type Holster...
No photos as of yet, I have my gun in a sock and in the holster, molding and stretching it to fit and release right.
Once that Happens, I will post some photos of it with my Colt SAA.

So again, a BIG thanks to all

Gary