COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > COTEP Craftsmen

Old 11-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default COTEP code

I wanted to let you know of the code "COTEP" for MagHolder.com. It's a free shipping deal for the forum.

Also, take a look at the site and consider carrying an extra magazine if you're not already. If you are, train with whatever system you use so its second nature. I will humbly submit that horizontal Magholders are probably the fastest and most convenient way to have that second mag ready for action in case you need the ammo, or more likely, you need to "tap, rack" in case of a problem.

Lastly, MagHolder is a US made product, from start to finish. Rather than cut corners and cost by having the molds done in China, we invested in the experience and quality of some very talented machinists and engineers here in Utah. My family and I are "all in" with this enterprise and we appreciate the chance to share this message with like minded folks who care about their freedoms and believe in American industry.

Thanks,
Mark
http://www.magholder.com
COTEP #453
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mghwk For This Useful Post:
Caleb (05-21-2014), Riverpigusmc (05-21-2014), sstpierre (06-28-2014), TLE2 (05-21-2014), Xbonz (05-21-2014)
Old 11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanks, I will give them a try.

In hoc signo vinces

If you can list them, you ain't got enough!!!

Life Member NRA, SCI, ATA, NSCA
COTEP 414
Old 11-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Mark,

You mentioned that the Sig P938 magholder is a sleeved 1911 holder. Do you have plans to make sleeves available separately? Is the sleeve something that can be fit and removed frequently, or am I better off getting a complete unit for the 938?

Thanks
COTEP #624
Old 11-16-2012, 01:59 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dred View Post
Mark,

You mentioned that the Sig P938 magholder is a sleeved 1911 holder. Do you have plans to make sleeves available separately? Is the sleeve something that can be fit and removed frequently, or am I better off getting a complete unit for the 938?

Thanks
Good question, thanks for asking. Currently, the sleeves are bonded in using a semi flexible adhesive cured in the oven. A separate holder for each type of mag is the best option. The Springfield XDS will fit in the 1911 version and most of the 380s are interchangeable. The 9mm and 40cal Kahr mags are identical too.

Jeez, I have A BUNCH of mags for pistols I don't own. I need to buy more pistols! Well, after the molds are paid for anyway
COTEP #453
Old 11-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

I wanted to update this thread with more details on the Cotep code at MagHolder.com. I gave the big forum a similar deal, but wanted the membership here to have the best deal. The use of "cotep" at check out will now be for 19.99 + free first class shipping. Don't tell anyone or they might get bent out of shape.

People not in good standing with with the congregation just get free shipping from the big board
COTEP #453
Old 11-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Black Friday at MagHolder.com

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.
COTEP #453
Old 12-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default 1 penny shipping for the holidays

Hi Folks,
I wanted to let people know that the Cotep code is valid for 20% off and shipping during the holidays is only a penny. Thanks for all the support.

Mark

ps. I wanted to also let you know that the 1911 version fits the Kahr single stack 45 cal pistols perfectly. The Springfield XDS, Sig P220, and pretty much any single stack 9mm/40cal are in stock, built on the 1911 MagHolder shell. The Sig 938 has been popular, although the post office lost one on its way to a customer recently.
COTEP #453

Last edited by Mghwk; 12-02-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:54 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thumbs up

The cotep code has been used a time or two, and I thank the folks for their business. I've had questions about vertical MagHolders from both LEOs and competitive shooters, and have thus introduced a double vertical MagHolder system. I will put more on the website soon, but wanted to at least point you to shop.magholder.com for a photo. It came out better than I hoped. The spacing between mags is about 1/4" greater than my blackhawk, which makes access to the #2 mag a bit more sure if for some reason you need it. It fits very close to the body and is more comfortable than any vertical mag pouch I've ever seen.

Finally, the #1 MagHolder can be removed from the leather carrier and worn horizontally if you don't need 2 that day.

More to follow, but check it out now As usual, 30 days to try it satisfaction guaranteed and get in on this once in a life time opportunity to get 2 MagHolders for the price of 2 MagHolders

Thanks Again,
Mark
COTEP #453

Last edited by Mghwk; 12-12-2012 at 04:59 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:41 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Still ticking...

I haven't looked at this thread in a while. We have gone through a couple generations of improvements to the MagHolders and have models to fit most everything that isn't a double stack 45 or 10mm. Those are coming soon.

New materials, improved geometry, and new models. The "Cotep" code is still working for 20% off. Give a horizontal MagHolder a try. If you have one of the early models, there is a link to upgrade for the cost of postage, too.

Shop.magholder.com

Thanks again!
Mark
COTEP #453
Old 03-19-2014, 09:18 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Thanked 2,787 Times in 730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mghwk View Post
I haven't looked at this thread in a while. We have gone through a couple generations of improvements to the MagHolders and have models to fit most everything that isn't a double stack 45 or 10mm. Those are coming soon.

New materials, improved geometry, and new models. The "Cotep" code is still working for 20% off. Give a horizontal MagHolder a try. If you have one of the early models, there is a link to upgrade for the cost of postage, too.

Shop.magholder.com

Thanks again!
Mark
Got one...still love it for my shortie....good stuff

Tags
1911, horizontal, magazine carrier, magazine pouch