PDA

View Full Version : Floriduh...AGAIN

skosh69
01-20-2015, 01:33 PM
Florida police caught using mug shots of black men as targets

:facepalm2:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/family-outraged-after-finding-police-using-mug-shots-target-practice

Riverpigusmc
01-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Nice tight groups, though

milkmanjoe
01-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Nice tight groups, though

Gotta give 'em that.

RKP
01-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Why not, makes sense to me ... good way to save some money.

Caleb
01-20-2015, 02:21 PM
If you had to deal with N. Miami's misfits, you would do the same. These are not pictures of angels they are using.

pony up
01-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Good points all, however, making it so easy for the lard assed progressive half witted Obama shills at MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and NPR to pile again onto the anti gun anti cop racist finger pointing band wagon is just dumb. They couldn't see this coming? The crap make up is by those folks is bad enough without providing fodder for their useful idiot voters.

milkmanjoe
01-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Good points all, however, making it so easy for the lard assed progressive half witted Obama shills at MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and NPR to pile again onto the anti gun anti cop racist finger pointing band wagon is just dumb. They couldn't see this coming? The crap make up is by those folks is bad enough without providing fodder for their useful idiot voters.

No reason to back down from the progressive left....in fact, do it more.

skosh69
01-20-2015, 04:19 PM

This is what I was thinking.^^^

Good use of old photo's or not, but if you're going to do it, get rid of the evidence when you're done!

TLE2
01-20-2015, 04:47 PM
"Police your brass AND your targets" - new command after range drills

RKP
01-20-2015, 05:38 PM
...... get rid of the evidence when you're done!

Exactly !!

Snipersnest
01-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Most police departments (in Massachusetts) have gone from the black silhouette targets to grayish colored milk bottle targets because the black targets were considered to be biased against blacks.

milkmanjoe
01-21-2015, 08:59 AM
Most police departments (in Massachusetts) have gone from the black silhouette targets to grayish colored milk bottle targets because the black targets were considered to be biased against blacks.

GRAY milk bottles?????? I'm filing a grievance. Screw dem, milk is pure white, like a virgin. And shooting at milk bottle pictures is a discriminatory practice against all dairy farmers and milkmen. And against milk bottles. I'll show dem whose boss.

LittleGator
01-21-2015, 12:08 PM
GRAY milk bottles?????? I'm filing a grievance. Screw dem, milk is pure white, like a virgin. And shooting at milk bottle pictures is a discriminatory practice against all dairy farmers and milkmen. And against milk bottles. I'll show dem whose boss.

Where's Jesse and Al???!!! Joe, you oughta sue. . . . I hear Crump is good. :D

brownie
01-21-2015, 12:16 PM
I think it's politically incorrect and now opens them up to all manner of accusations the next time they shoot a black make. Not the brightest idea, and I would not be surprised if they were officially reprimanded in some manner.

They represent the city and the dept, not just themselves.

milkmanjoe
01-21-2015, 12:27 PM
I think it's politically incorrect and now opens them up to all manner of accusations the next time they shoot a black make. Not the brightest idea, and I would not be surprised if they were officially reprimanded in some manner.

They represent the city and the dept, not just themselves.

But there are LEO's who practice on targets that show women and children. We had this conversation back on my FCC days. I seem to remember that LE needs to practice on ALL kinds of targets they might encounter.