PDA

View Full Version : What Do You

NAMVET72
02-15-2015, 11:53 AM
Think about this:

http://conservativetribune.com/biggest-2nd-amendment-victory/

Would be nice but IMHO probably will never happen...........

Clyde

BlackKnight
02-15-2015, 12:13 PM
I would love to see it, but like you said it'll probably never happen. In can see states like us, California, Massachusetts, and the like having a conniption.

pony up
02-15-2015, 12:33 PM
The POTUS is a major roadblock to anything except confiscation backed by the most corrupt Justice Dept. of all time. The courts are another possible route to common sense federal licensing of concealed carry via the second amendment. I would not bet a nickel on it however in my lifetime, unfortunately. I hate to be pessimistic.

Xbonz
02-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Would love to see it, but it will never happen. The idea of a few hundred thousand licensed gun carriers driving into NY and stopping to eat, get gas, etc does give me a warm and fuzzy tho'...

milkmanjoe
02-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Find you local Representative.....and Governor....write to them and express you needs regarding this subject. DO NOT email them.....Handwrite them. And get your friends to do the same. And their friends...and relatives...Don't say it's not likely to happen....make it happen

RandallZ
02-16-2015, 09:52 AM
It sounds like, maybe a good idea. Except, the Feds would probably come up with some screwy nonsensical "qualification" process everyone, everywhere would be required to follow to get a universal carry permit. And, in the end, would have a single list of all concealed carriers in the country. That couldn't go wrong, could it?