PDA

View Full Version : Black student's only mtg

skosh69
03-12-2015, 11:57 PM
If white students tried this sheet, all hell would break loose!!

A black high school principal in Oak Park, Illinois, is defending his decision to hold an event for “black students only,” so that they could safely discuss race issues without the presence of white people.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/9/nathaniel-rouse-illinois-high-school-principal-def/

milkmanjoe
03-13-2015, 03:43 AM
It'll only get worse, thanks to the great divider Obama.

LittleGator
03-13-2015, 09:57 AM
I have no issues with it. You should be able to associate, or not, with whomever you wish. The problem (a huge problem) lies in the double standard.

brownie
03-13-2015, 10:24 AM
I have no issues with it. You should be able to associate, or not, with whomever you wish. The problem (a huge problem) lies in the double standard.

^this

kaotiklif
03-13-2015, 12:37 PM

^That is the problem. Unfortunately, racism runs deep on both sides.

Riverpigusmc
03-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Scroom. I didn't wanna go anyway

LittleGator
03-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Scroom. I didn't wanna go anyway

funny

skosh69
03-13-2015, 06:34 PM
. The problem (a huge problem) lies in the double standard.

Exactly, like I said in my OP, if whites tried this....Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and the rest of the gang would be all up in someone's ass.

I'd like to see someone start an all white college fund or an all white college. Never gonna happen.

What the hell am I bitchin' about? I'm a pino.....nevermind. :D

Caleb
03-13-2015, 10:22 PM
Exactly, like I said in my OP, if whites tried this....Obama, Sharpton, Jackson and the rest of the gang would be all up in someone's ass.

I'd like to see someone start an all white college fund or an all white college. Never gonna happen.

What the hell am I bitchin' about? I'm a pino.....nevermind. :D

You aint white, boy. funny

Snipersnest
03-14-2015, 08:07 AM

Actually, a white person can apply for college assistance from the United Negro College Fund. I never knew this until a black friend of mine told me when I was researching grants for my daughter. He said there's a lot of money that goes unapplied for.