PDA

View Full Version : Lets Try This Again:

NAMVET72
03-23-2015, 12:23 PM
I hope it passes this time:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150320/new-update-national-right-to-carry-reciprocity-legislation

Clyde

TLE2
03-23-2015, 05:29 PM
I don't understand the 'don't permit concealed carry' exception. Which states don't permit concealed carry at all?

flphotog
03-25-2015, 12:14 AM
I don't understand the 'don't permit concealed carry' exception. Which states don't permit concealed carry at all?

I find it very hard to believe that states like NJ would ever take this lying down and even if they were forced into it I wouldn't want to be the first test case. So even if by some miracle this should pass, I'll stay out of NJ, and I'm from that idiotic state.

BlackKnight
03-25-2015, 08:28 AM
I find it very hard to believe that states like NJ would ever take this lying down and even if they were forced into it I wouldn't want to be the first test case. So even if by some miracle this should pass, I'll stay out of NJ, and I'm from that idiotic state.
You are so correct.

kaotiklif
03-25-2015, 02:30 PM
States that are very restrictive aren't going to let up with out a major fight. Heck look at Jersey and the amount of what most of us would consider "stupid" convictions. Shaneen Allen, Brian Aitken, Steffon Josey... and the list goes on.

It would certainly be a good dream, though.