PDA

View Full Version : UF frat boys spit on veterans.

skosh69
04-23-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey pig, don't you work here? How about paying these POS a visit eh?

http://www.mypanhandle.com/story/d/story/warrior-beach-retreat-panama-city-beach-laketown/36101/aU70hNp3sUiRQCQl9iQ-GQ

The Warriors stayed at Laketown Wharf on Panama City Beach. The same location as the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity. The Greek brotherhood was there for a spring formal. According to Warrior Beach Retreat Founder, Linda Cope, the students were antagonizing warriors, throwing marshmallows on the vehicles, breaking American, flags off the vehicles and even urinating on the American flags.

She also said some of the students even made inappropriate comments to spouses of the heroes.

One veteran said he and his service dog were spit on, and beer was poured on them from the 20th floor.

Riverpigusmc
04-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Yup. I'm around these college clown peckerheads day in day out. Pretty safe to say I detest a large amount of them

NAMVET72
04-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Why in the HECK doesn't the Campus Rent a COP's do their Damn Job or even the LEO's ???????????????

Clyde

Xbonz
04-23-2015, 07:02 PM
This wasn't on campus. It also wasn't UF students alone. Emory Univ is in Ga and their douchenozzles were involved as well.

RKP
04-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Wow...flat out disgusting!!

Gatorade
04-23-2015, 08:14 PM
I do not condone the actions of those individuals. I hope the brothers of ZBT will combine decipline with education about how every facet of their college life has been impacted by veterens. They may not be aware that the field they play intermurals on which is named Flavet Field was short for Florida Veterans who had housing on that location after WWII. ZBT is also a predominantly Jewish fraternity. It goes without saying their grandparents would probably give them a shameful slap across the face if they knew their behavior.

GD2A
04-23-2015, 08:33 PM
I'm not a tough guy and I certainly don't go looking for trouble but so help me God, if some sh*t like that happened in my presence - it would be ON!!!

Snipersnest
04-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Reminiscent of when I came home from "Nam" and they were spitting on us, calling us names and burning flags. I don't know what they teach in school anymore, but Patriotism isn't it. Guess every generation has its slime balls.

BlackKnight
04-24-2015, 08:37 AM
I'm would be afraid to witness something like that. Why? I would lose my job. I would knock them the *uck out.