PDA

View Full Version : Lets Give Alex's

NAMVET72
06-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Home state of Maine a Pat on the back for the reps passing a bill for the Vets :

http://noozsaurus.com/breaking-maine-state-senate-passes-constitutional-carry/

Clyde

BadOscar
06-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Fingers crossed. The governor will not sign it but as I understand, as long as he doesn't veto the bill it will go into law by default after sitting on his desk for 10 days. I'm very surprised, I never thought this bill stood a chance.

Riverpigusmc
06-04-2015, 10:51 PM
actually, the governor has a point. If a grunt can carry an M4 at 19, he should be allowed to carry a pistol at home

BadOscar
06-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Yes, I think he is on our side and just wants to make that point. He's a funny guy, he doesn't hold back. The news loves to twist and cherry pick his words to try and make him look bad.

pony up
06-05-2015, 06:28 PM
The Gov. has a giant ability to make himself look bad to the left and needs no help from the press and has had way more than he needs. The press in the state has always been lefty, owned till a few days ago by the husband of Dem. legislator Pingree. I am a big fan and love the fact that he says what he thinks. If anyone had questions they should have been answered when he told the President to get the hell out of his state. :):) funny. I am no longer an official resident of the State of Maine, only a summer visitor but I would vote for him forever. The bill makes perfect sense and the Governor as usual is right in his take.