PDA

View Full Version : Slick Willy is Stupid!

dw1911
06-14-2015, 03:32 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-you-cant-have-people-walking-around-with-guns/vi-BBl7KUd

pony up
06-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Typical Progressive nit whit who cannot trust people they do not control. They want to put everyone on the government plantation dependent on government crumbs rather than provide the freedom and success that opportunity and personal initiative will provide. I was never a democrat and I wonder if most folks who favor the Progressives know how far from JFK these progressives have dragged the democrat party and some republicans to boot. The last people on the planet we can trust are a politician whose lips are moving. :mad: What a weasel and a thief and a liar. How much money do the Clintons need to steal selling the country down the river to be happy?

dw1911
06-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Typical Progressive nit whit who cannot trust people they do not control. They want to put everyone on the government plantation dependent on government crumbs rather than provide the freedom and success that opportunity and personal initiative will provide. I was never a democrat and I wonder if most folks who favor the Progressives know how far from JFK these progressives have dragged the democrat party and some republicans to boot. The last people on the planet we can trust are a politician whose lips are moving. :mad: What a weasel and a thief and a liar. How much money do the Clintons need to steal selling the country down the river to be happy?

I agree with every word Pony!

pitor
06-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Well said sir. To answer your question, greed is like a virus to some, it clings on to money driven people and drives them to do unthinkable deeds.