PDA

View Full Version : Floriduh....arghhhh

skosh69
06-15-2015, 07:40 PM
An egregious example of wanton neglect by parents ?

A 11 yr old boy, came home but did not know where parents were. So he went to shoot some hoops/basketball for an hour and half. No big deal right?

Two Florida parents were hit with felony neglect charges after their 11-year-old son was reportedly playing alone in the backyard for an hour and a half.

According to his mother, the boy arrived home before his parents and was locked out of the house, so he shot some hoops in the yard until they arrived.

A neighbor saw the child outside alone and called the local police. When his mother and father arrived home, they were met by a police officer,

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/14/florida-parents-charged-felony-neglect-after-11-year-old-son-plays-backyard-90-minutes

I like Florida's no need to back down law, and other pro gun stances, but libetard social services are another matter.

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, how freaking stupid!!!

Riverpigusmc
06-15-2015, 07:52 PM
it's all the yankees that have moved down here. Seriously. They flee their f***ed up states, then want to make it "just like back home" after awhile. Mostly in south Florida, but we have some douchenozzles up here too, Gainesville being a prime example

RKP
06-15-2015, 08:21 PM
WOW....out of control! :crazy:

sdmc530
06-15-2015, 10:00 PM
:facepalm:

pitor
06-15-2015, 11:01 PM
This is effin' unbelievable. Fromthe article: "In this government overreach, where they come in and kind of steamroll this family and try to address some sort of neglect charge, they created the harm, because they removed the 11-year-old child from home, along with his four-year-old brother, for a month, in and out of foster care."

If these were my children, I would hunt the responsible CPS POS and hang them from their berries and melons. Are you kidding me? These poor babies were removed from their home for a month? F***ing idiots, I'm now furious...

Caleb
06-15-2015, 11:12 PM
This world is lost. :facepalm:

pony up
06-16-2015, 11:33 AM
This world is lost. :facepalm:

This world has been lost for some time. We are all outraged and surprised but this is just government doing what government always does. It is a growth industry and the pampered obese baby of the left. As President Reagan said, "the scariest words are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help." They are humorless Nazi storm troopers attacking everything from free speech with Politically Correct nonsense to children with abortion at will, even partial birth infanticide. Worried about an 11 year old playing hoops, my ass. They are into running other peoples lives 24/7, period. Sorry for the rant but they piss me off. :mad