PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Pulls ....

RKP
06-22-2015, 09:48 PM
.... Confederate Flag Merchandise.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/never-want-offend-walmart-pulls-confederate-merchandise-n380041 (http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/never-want-offend-walmart-pulls-confederate-merchandise-n380041)

Riverpigusmc
06-22-2015, 09:49 PM
what a crop of crap

Caleb
06-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Morons...

Xbonz
06-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Aren't they offending those who choose to wear or fly the colors, by removing them?

pitor
06-22-2015, 11:26 PM
Whatever, nothing to get so bent out of shape.

Lonestar grips.
06-23-2015, 12:22 AM
and now the Mississippi GOP Leader Says they should Banish the Confederate Flag?

people who think that flag should be banned are the same Morons that think the war between the states was fought because of slavery.

Lonestar grips.
06-23-2015, 12:23 AM

Yankee talk!!!:banhim:

sdmc530
06-23-2015, 01:32 AM
I am a yankee but i do think this really is a terrible reaction to this event. The flag is part of history and has NOTHING to do with racism unless they choose too.

This makes me mad really people are not born racist they are taught it. Its that simple.

And yes i hate it when people say i am mot racist i have black friends....people are so dumb!!! Sorry i will cslm down now..,,,

Gatorade
06-23-2015, 07:17 AM
Well if they have the support to change it then bring it to a vote. I don't think they have enough to have it changed through normal channels like introducing new legislation so they bluster about it on TV and the Internet.

As far as WalMart I wonder if they will take all their white sheets off the whelts of the bedding department.

Riverpigusmc
06-23-2015, 05:56 PM

Matter of opinion. It's our heritage. And the one every jackwad is in a tizzy about is the Battle flag of the North Virginia army.

Pedro, did you know the seccession started over the federal government forcing the South to sell their cotton to northern textile mills at a deflated price? Betcha thought it was about slavery. Yeah, bowing to these asshats is PISSING me off. You can fly a beaner (Mexican) flag anywhere in the country, but MY flag is banned

Scroom, and anyone who looks like them, or even said hello to them

pitor
06-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Matter of opinion. It's our heritage. And the one every jackwad is in a tizzy about is the Battle flag of the North Viginia army.

Pedro, did you know the succession started over the federal government forcing the South to sell their cotton to northern textile mills at a deflated price? Betcha thought it was about slavery. Yeah, bowing to these asshats is PISSING me off. You can fly a beaner (Mexican) flag anywhere in the country, but MY flag is banned

Thanks for the explanation Mike, no I did not know that the flag was a battle flag for the North Virginia army. Appreciate the explanation.

My comment was more on the sense that there are more present things to worry about than what seems to be an outdated battle flag. But I can see how this can offend sensibilities on both sides, especially those who are under the impression it's about slavery.

I agree with the comment about putting it through a vote. If they think it's such a pressing issue, then put it through a vote and see what happens.

skosh69
06-23-2015, 09:04 PM
Aren't they offending those who choose to wear or fly the colors, by removing them?

Doh, ya think???

It's the same as all the stores and the gov't not saying Merry Christmas anymore as it offends those that aren't Christians. Yet, I/we are discriminated against and our right to say it/hear it are offended.

The time for all this PC crap has got to stop.

I'm not even from the "souf" and I say let it fly baby!!!!

Sheepdog
06-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Matter of opinion. It's our heritage. And the one every jackwad is in a tizzy about is the Battle flag of the North Virginia army.

Pedro, did you know the seccession started over the federal government forcing the South to sell their cotton to northern textile mills at a deflated price? Betcha thought it was about slavery. Yeah, bowing to these asshats is PISSING me off. You can fly a beaner (Mexican) flag anywhere in the country, but MY flag is banned

ˆˆˆˆˆTHISˆˆˆˆˆ

It was indeed fought over States Rights, not slavery.

Snipersnest
06-26-2015, 07:37 AM
What a bunch of sh!t, they may as well ban the movie "Gone with the wind", or any books or literature regarding the Civil War. Everyone is so sensitive, the country has been pussified. In my day if someone offended me I just punched them in the face and that was the end of it.

kaotiklif
06-26-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm glad I have all my dixie outfitters shirts to wear during open carry. :D