PDA

View Full Version : Guess what state?

skosh69
06-23-2015, 09:44 PM
You guessed it, FLORIDA! :facepalm:

Link (http://www.guns.com/2015/06/17/epic-fail-fl-man-checks-to-see-if-gun-is-loaded-by-putting-it-to-his-head-pulling-trigger/)

But for one 49-year-old Mims, Florida, man, that advice came a little too late. According to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Charles Cooper and a female friend, who had planned to fish and barbeque later, were at his property just before 2 a.m. Sunday when the incident occurred.

The two had been drinking, and at some point Cooper grabbed a handgun and released the magazine. Cooper then verbally questioned whether the gun was empty before putting it to his head and pulling the trigger. It wasn’t empty. There was still one round in the chamber, and Cooper was pronounced dead at the scene

dw1911
06-24-2015, 12:55 AM
That is Sad. Alcohol & Guns do not mix! Alcohol leads to bad Judgement!
Prayers for His Family.

sdmc530
06-24-2015, 09:23 AM
wow.....just wow.....

Caleb
06-24-2015, 09:51 AM
These are the idiots that makes us responsible gun owners look bad. I'm sad for the family of said idiot.

milkmanjoe
06-24-2015, 10:35 AM
I lived in Mims for a while. My wife was amazed how health conscious people were since soooooo many people rode bikes everywhere. Turns out they didn't have driver's licenses.....DUI's. We used to bring extra food to the school cause we knew that was the only meal some of the kids were getting that day. It really is a nice area, but alot of the population is not educated well.