PDA

View Full Version : God has got to be pretty mad right now!

dw1911
06-30-2015, 10:31 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oklahoma-supreme-court-orders-removal-of-ten-commandments-monument/ar-AAcmr4C
As if the whole Gay thing isn't bad enough! :mad:

TLE2
06-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Yep, so I'm I. Of course, with it gone, the satanists can't sue for equal presence. (No kidding).

dw1911
06-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Well, removing The Monument does NOT remove the Laws of God! :D
They are Eternal & Forever!

Lonestar grips.
06-30-2015, 10:59 PM
our Country became the great nation it was because of the many blessings God gave us.

today our country is in the mess it's in because people are turning their backs to God. they're denying His Existence, aborting Babies, Homosexuality is running rampant, drugs, sex out of wedlock and numerous other sinful acts.

more and more we are becoming like Sodom and Gomorrah. how can God bless us as a nation when such things are so prevalent?? the simple answer is He won't. this is why i believe we are in the last days.

2 Timothy chapter 3

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

sdmc530
07-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Nice Zane, God is not a vengeful God remember.....but his BS meter has to be pegged right now.

Xbonz
07-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Zane, please leave "sex out of wedlock" out of future lists.. I'm not married...:p

RKP
07-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Zane, please leave "sex out of wedlock" out of future lists.. I'm not married...:p

For shame - for shame - for shame
:eek: ... :D

Lonestar grips.
07-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Nice Zane, God is not a vengeful God remember.....but his BS meter has to be pegged right now.

well don't get me Wrong, I don't think He's going to start throwing fire balls at us and destroy us but I do believe He won't bless us as a nation anymore. at least not till we get decent honest men and women running things again.

I do believe though He will continue blessing us individually. we've seen that proven here on COTEP many times and will continue to see it proven in the future.

Lonestar grips.
07-01-2015, 03:12 PM

hehehehehe sorry Howard, the book says you can't whip out your thing unless she's wearing your ring.:D

RKP
07-01-2015, 03:14 PM
...... I do believe though He will continue blessing us individually. we've seen that proven here on COTEP many times and will continue to see it proven in the future.

Well said my friend !! ;)

sdmc530
07-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Yes!!!