PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cosby Admits

dw1911
07-06-2015, 06:25 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bill-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-to-give-women-for-sex/ar-AAcDJrB
I don't have a Surprised Face for this. But I am NOT Surprised!
He is done! (Probably!)

pony up
07-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Now, what straight law abiding guy hasn't bought a hot lady a drink hoping to charm her with liquor? I remember, "Candy is dandy but Liquor is quicker" from long ago. worked for me way back when girls weren't interested in sex.:bsflag: ROFLMAO. I am not a date rape drug advocate and do not understand why he hasn't been done for a long time.

GD2A
07-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Why, Bill? Why, why, why???!!! :(

pony up
07-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Why, Bill? Why, why, why???!!! :(

Obviously a predator for many years who should have been shut down long ago. He will paint himself as a victim, if he hasn't already, no doubt we should all have concern and pray for rehab for poor Bill the sex addict. :rolleyes:

milkmanjoe
07-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Cosby was accused of rape back when I was a kid. He has paid his way out of it many, many times. I'm talking near fifty years. He was guilty all along, I stated it many times. The guy is a perv.

RKP
07-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Cosby was accused of rape back when I was a kid. He has paid his way out of it many, many times. I'm talking near fifty years. He was guilty all along, I stated it many times. The guy is a perv.

^^^^ Yeap !!

MPDC
07-06-2015, 07:32 PM
I hear Fat Albert committed suicide when he learned " Lude Bill" was also "Lewd Bill".

Heard screaming, "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" As he jumped off a roof.

milkmanjoe
07-06-2015, 09:33 PM
i hear fat albert committed suicide when he learned " lude bill" was also "lewd bill".

Heard screaming, "hey, hey, hey, hey!" as he jumped off a roof.

lololol

GD2A
07-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Obviously a predator for many years who should have been shut down long ago. He will paint himself as a victim, if he hasn't already, no doubt we should all have concern and pray for rehab for poor Bill the sex addict. :rolleyes:

100% agreed! I was lamenting that fact that one of the seemingly better/cleaner entertainers had to be a dirtbag.

Gatorade
07-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Really must suck for the other actors on his shows who were collecting royalty checks from the re-runs. Many aren't acting anymore and they are now losing income because of him.

He is sitting on a big azz pile of money and could live the rest of his life without another royalty, endorsement, appearance fee, or contract. He could travel the world and sit behind his gated mansion walls and give the world the finger. Not everyone else that worked with him is that lucky.

dw1911
07-08-2015, 11:23 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cosby-losing-bust-in-disney-owned-hall-of-fame/ar-AAcGBfl