PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Haley

milkmanjoe
07-15-2015, 06:43 PM
So...ALOT of people were or are pissed at Governor Nikki Haley of South Carolina for the removal of the Confederate flag from the Capital grounds. I live up there part time, own property, on a dirt road. We are one of two white families in the area. And we have been treated well. Those "country" black people are nothing like city black people. None of them cares about the flag. But the flag is divisive up there, between northerners and southerners. Mostly southerners against northerners who blow in, buy a house and start dictating "their way". I get it, could care less. BUT..........

I stated that Nikki Haley guaranteed another Republican Governor(her) in the next election cycle. She will win. She is pro gun. People up in SC are crediting her for bringing black people and white people together better than ever. Fine. What I did not think of is what is happening now....

Democrats are actually worried that Nikki Haley may throw her hat in for President. Imagine that, Democrats are so worried because her popularity soared. And that she, being female, can battle Killary toe to toe. So, while a few flags have come down, and some of them will go back up, something very good for Republicans/Conservatives has happened. This is why I wasn't overly concerned with the flag coming down. It will never go away, and one little flagpole has brought ALOT of power to Conservatives. This is a good thing.