PDA

View Full Version : Operation Jade Helm

Lonestar grips.
07-16-2015, 07:33 PM
Worries went into overdrive when a map surfaced that labeled the Lone Star State as “hostile territory.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/15/volunteer-watchdog-group-prepares-for-counter-jade-helm-campaign/

Hmmm.

milkmanjoe
07-16-2015, 08:03 PM
This is all over the place. I have a friend on Facebook who really monitors this closely. This morning they posted that power outages were widespread. New Jersey had no power, they said. People I know in New Jersey said nothing at all happened, life is normal. I give up already, been standin' by my front door with two end all rifles for thirty years, nobody ever shows up. But I do think there are nefarious goings on.

Riverpigusmc
07-16-2015, 08:29 PM
The United States Govt hates Texas, because it knows it is it's own republic, and can secede at any time

TLE2
07-16-2015, 08:32 PM
The United States Govt hates Texas, because it knows it is it's own republic, and can secede at any time

Were that were still true. After the civil war, the right to succession, including Texas, was removed. Texas is no longer a sovereign republic.

However.... LONG MAY THE LONE STAR WAVE!!!!

Riverpigusmc
07-16-2015, 09:02 PM
actually, if they divide into seven seperate states, they CAN secede. That was written into the agreement when they joined the Union. The Texas flag flies the exact same height as the American flag...the only flag allowed to do so. Texas IS a Republic

milkmanjoe
07-16-2015, 09:36 PM
actually, if they divide into seven seperate states, they CAN secede. That was written into the agreement when they joined the Union. The Texas flag flies the exact same height as the American flag...the only flag allowed to do so. Texas IS a Republic

This is interesting...if Caryn gets a job offer in Texas I am....:outta: here so fast I95 will be wrinkled from my speed wake. I love living in Florida, but it's been twenty years and I'm sniffin' the grass on the other side of the fence.

Lonestar grips.
07-16-2015, 09:37 PM

^^^^this!!!

Lonestar grips.
07-16-2015, 09:44 PM
probably nothing will come of this but it sure seems like practice for a takeover. maybe not now but in the future.

I just hope that if something ever does happen our troops will stand with the people instead of against them.

sdmc530
07-16-2015, 09:54 PM
Texas would be the place to be that is right.....you all would have an invasion of northerners too!! Zane, I claim your couch!!

milkmanjoe
07-16-2015, 10:00 PM
probably nothing will come of this but it sure seems like practice for a takeover. maybe not now but in the future.

I just hope that if something ever does happen our troops will stand with the people instead of against them.

A takeover, at least partial, is easy. The gubmint will take over the major cities. You know, the people who might actually welcome troops. That will make suburbs seem isolated, which will break many peoples' spirits. And many will just cave in.

But then we have the rural people. Tough crowd to control. A real thorn in the side.

Now mind you, I have asked plenty of Military personnel, and not one of them will take up arms against Americans. United Nations blue helmets? Or HIGHLY paid American contractors? I don't know. I did see American contractors arm up against a farmer two years ago. And they were met by people with guns just as big. Time will tell.

Pawpaw
07-16-2015, 11:04 PM

... plus there's that little thing about Texas telling the Federal Reserve we want our gold out of New York and back in Texas.